AA Final Four

jwcardin

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blitzinbuc, you going to chime in & tell Cody it’s not about the “Records,Titles, Banners, Gold or Silver Balls, or Miss Basketballs he has coached†or are you going to pick and choose who you apply your theory too? See I have watched you light the boards up saying all this “stuff†doesn’t matter like with Jackson Co. & LA but when the role is reversed & it’s about McMinn C you don’t say a word. Funny!

The only difference is that you throw your banners and trophies around claiming that is what makes your team THIS YEAR good. I was stating those attributes to show that we have the coaching advantage. A championship 15 years ago doesn't make this years team good, BUT a legendary coach for the passed 34 years most definitely helps THIS YEAR'S Central team. Coach Morgan has been there every year. Your last championship team was gone a long, long time ago.

The only difference is that you throw your banners and trophies around claiming that is what makes your team THIS YEAR good. I was stating those attributes to show that we have the coaching advantage. A championship 15 years ago doesn't make this years team good, BUT a legendary coach for the passed 34 years most definitely helps THIS YEAR'S Central team. Coach Morgan has been there every year. Your last championship team was gone a long, long time ago.

Easy Cody, I was directing my post to blitzinbuc. I didn't say anything about your coach or anything, I’m sure he is what you say. I was laughing at Buc and what he tells other teams when they talk about tradition. Where did I throw my teams banners around & trophies around? You got the wrong guy here because my team only has a Silver Ball. We play Jackson Co & Livingston every year & they do have tradition at those schools. Jackson Co. has a total of 10 Gold or Silver balls, second overall with the most titles & Livingston has 9 Gold or Silver Balls, third overall with the most titles. By no means does anything on the wall make every team every year good, you didn't hear this guy say that anywhere, but I know plenty of people from both schools & I know those banners & trophies in the case do make kids play harder without a doubt. So what is the harm in that? When McMinn C gets a gold ball, your players will be proud & future players will try harder & you will have your own tradition. Nothing wrong with that either.

I watched the game on the computer, and it was crazy how bad the refs were. They were consistent, consistently bad throughout the whole game!!!! I can’t believe you have that in a state tourney, ridiculous! Congrats to McMinn C & Cannon you had a great season and played great this year.

Easy Cody, I was directing my post to blitzinbuc. I didn't say anything about your coach or anything, I’m sure he is what you say. I was laughing at Buc and what he tells other teams when they talk about tradition. Where did I throw my teams banners around & trophies around? You got the wrong guy here because my team only has a Silver Ball. We play Jackson Co & Livingston every year & they do have tradition at those schools. Jackson Co. has a total of 10 Gold or Silver balls, second overall with the most titles & Livingston has 9 Gold or Silver Balls, third overall with the most titles. By no means does anything on the wall make every team every year good, you didn't hear this guy say that anywhere, but I know plenty of people from both schools & I know those banners & trophies in the case do make kids play harder without a doubt. So what is the harm in that? When McMinn C gets a gold ball, your players will be proud & future players will try harder & you will have your own tradition. Nothing wrong with that either.

I watched the game on the computer, and it was crazy how bad the refs were. They were consistent, consistently bad throughout the whole game!!!! I can’t believe you have that in a state tourney, ridiculous! Congrats to McMinn C & Cannon you had a great season and played great this year.

I respectfully apologize. You gave an extremely classy response. I believe my mindset was that you were somebody from Livingston looking to throw some old trophies around like some (not all) of them tend to do when they're out of the tourny. I should have tried to confirm where you were from before I gave that response. Honestly, Coach Morgan has every possible accomplishment for a high school coach except the gold ball. We at/ from Central want him to get it so much it hurts. He deserves it. Apologies again...GO BIG BLUE!!!

I respectfully apologize. You gave an extremely classy response. I believe my mindset was that you were somebody from Livingston looking to throw some old trophies around like some (not all) of them tend to do when they're out of the tourny. I should have tried to confirm where you were from before I gave that response. Honestly, Coach Morgan has every possible accomplishment for a high school coach except the gold ball. We at/ from Central want him to get it so much it hurts. He deserves it. Apologies again...GO BIG BLUE!!!

Hes a brides maid, he will never be the bride!

Blitzinbuc, you going to chime in & tell Cody it’s not about the “Records,Titles, Banners, Gold or Silver Balls, or Miss Basketballs he has coached†or are you going to pick and choose who you apply your theory too? See I have watched you light the boards up saying all this “stuff†doesn’t matter like with Jackson Co. & LA but when the role is reversed & it’s about McMinn C you don’t say a word. Funny!

Go back and read what I said and this time do your best to comprehend......then get back with me.

By the way, I'm honored that I was missed by you. Part of my enjoyment is knowing I'm in your skull! :lol:

Go back and read what I said and this time do your best to comprehend......then get back with me.

By the way, I'm honored that I was missed by you. Part of my enjoyment is knowing I'm in your skull! :lol:

Don't get it all over you Buc. :D Just the opposite, but nice try to divert it all on me, you let Livingston fans in your head and over talked it way too much on other threads. I was just getting you going.lol Don't feel bad they do that to us all season, just a few of them are over the top, most from LA are great. One of my best friends lives in Livingston so it is always like this with us.

Don't get it all over you Buc. :D Just the opposite, but nice try to divert it all on me, you let Livingston fans in your head and over talked it way too much on other threads. I was just getting you going.lol Don't feel bad they do that to us all season, just a few of them are over the top, most from LA are great. One of my best friends lives in Livingston so it is always like this with us.

Agree that some LA fans are fun to toy with......though when they try to have spirited debate with me, it's like them bringing a knife to a gun fight. :lol:

Should I be ashamed for the mismatch? :unsure:

Morgan is a good coach no doubt but put Barney in that CREAM PUFF district and region for 20+ years and he would have the same results! half the battle is to get to the boro and then anything can happen.

They beat the vaunted region 4 champion 11 out of the last 14 seasons. So the cream puff schedule must prepare them pretty well.