Single A State

GCPioneer

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BDF...Did you get my answer on the 30 wins on the other thread?

Yeah lol sorry I was killed. Yeah I thought it was 30 not sure why every1 has them listed for 28 but oh well. I cant wait til fri& sat so ill be off and can come watch them play. I gotta work wed so ill have to watch it on the phone lol.

nah man, I've seen what Summertown has got. It isn't enough to handle Hampton.

You must have seen them on an off night. Other than the Arbys Tourney Hamptons Schedule was really weak. And just because they have played tough teams doesn't mean much, to have credibility you need to beat tough teams.

You must have seen them on an off night. Other than the Arbys Tourney Hamptons Schedule was really weak. And just because they have played tough teams doesn't mean much, to have credibility you need to beat tough teams.

AA Unicoi Co is as tough as anything that'll be at this tourney....this will be a very good tourney

Summertown was definitely not off when I seen them.

Hampton beat the defending state champs in the biggest division in Alaska by 14. They are in the Alaska AAAA state tourney again this year. They returned their top 2 leading scorers from last year and both were 6'9". They are a very tough team for a 1A school to play against much less beat by double digits.

Hampton beat the defending state champs in the biggest division in Alaska by 14. They are in the Alaska AAAA state tourney again this year. They returned their top 2 leading scorers from last year and both were 6'9". They are a very tough team for a 1A school to play against much less beat by double digits.

WE know the schedule we have played...in the summer we played Red Bank to within 3...Lenoir, Cleveland, Dobbins B, Cherokee and so on...AAA or bigger schools....these coaches have showed this team a hard road this year to prepare for THIS tourney...we don't seek the respect of anyone, but we have gained the respect of many!

And where can I find any info on this team from Alaska? All CoachT gives is 1 win 1 loss. Until somebody can give me some info to them being AAAA state champs and a roster its all just here say.

And where can I find any info on this team from Alaska? All CoachT gives is 1 win 1 loss. Until somebody can give me some info to them being AAAA state champs and a roster its all just here say.

I will say this....I dont believe Wasilla Alaska to have been the best team we've beaten this year...Glazed, Id say, look up Wasilla Alaska High

they were actually state runner-up last year. i was wrong on that.

here is the bracket to show you they are in it again this year.

http://asaa.org/wp-content/uploads/4A-Boys-MM-Bracket.pdf