Bolivar vs East Literature

toinemac

That team just wont quit! Told you firefulmer, EL sent you west!

It only took you two games. U talked up stone. Then east lit. It took bogus fouls, awarding possession when no one had control, and taking a total of 1.2 seconds from bolivars last possession. Bolivar didn't help themselves, but east lit was put in chance after chance. Take your crap elsewhere

you're kidding right? east lit took that game away from bolivar. it had nothing to do with the refs. take your crap back to bolivar. better yet, stay and watch tech win a state title tomorrow.

quote name='btownlsu' timestamp='1300483044' post='2631646']

It only took you two games. U talked up stone. Then east lit. It took bogus fouls, awarding possession when no one had control, and taking a total of 1.2 seconds from bolivars last possession. Bolivar didn't help themselves, but east lit was put in chance after chance. Take your crap elsewhere

Where's the btown faithful now? be sure not to congratulate EL. They could not have been the better team today could they. No lets play the blame game. BOOO HOOOO HOOOO. Take your crap back to btown!

Bet you weren't saying that the first quarter when Bolivar was in the double bonus. Come on...the one official must be the Mayor of Bolivar.

Great game. The Bolivar kids can play. Two good teams well matched. Tale of two halves...EL looked scattered in the first half, better in the second.

Great game. Don't spoil it with sour grapes.

you boys can flame away. I said that Bolivar did not help themselves. The ref's were clearly out of control at the end of the game. Congrats East Lit. There you have it. But just remember all you guys complaining about me that had the tables been turned you would be saying the same thing. Sour Grapes? Yeah i have them. i hate it for those boys.

As for Liberty. I hope they win. Keep the golden ball in the west and the district. Liberty is hands down the best team in Tennessee in AA.

I took my crap back to Bolivar. My main issue was a stone memorial guy coming on here and talking crap about east lit when his team just got beat. but flame away