Bolivar vs East Literature

toinemac

You been talking smack all year! Bout time for that glass slipper to be stuffed down that big mouth!LMAO!!! Hendricks gonna show one of your seven dwarfs (anthony) how we do it in Middle Tenn!!!

that dwarf will win mr. basketball. you and Nate need to get together and have dinner. you can talk about your high school band memories since neither one of you played sports!

it tells me two things, 1.) It's a weak district 2.) East Literature came in third place in a weak district. There is cinderella story in the tournament every year and this one of them. But your glass slipper cracked yesterday, when you were celebrating second place. Today, Liberty will take it off and beat you with it. But look at the bright side, third place in your district, second place in the state tournament, that could be considered a pseudo championship. Liberty by 10 plus, book it! P.s. If you want to celebrate with me, I will be at the top opposite side of the teams, sitting in the chairs by the bleachers. My name is Nate, I will have on all black and i'm bald. Lmao!

Are you the one in the stroller?