Blackman Blaze tournament

BARTLETTHSGRAD04

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.hometeamsonline.com/photos/baseball/BLACKMANBASEBALL/2011_Blaze_Inivational_Revision.pdf

Thursday, March 24

5:00 Dyer Co. vs Columbia

7:30 Blackman vs Dyer Co.

Friday, March 25

1:00 Bartlett vs Dyer Co

3:15 Columbia vs Farragut

5:30 Bartlett vs Blackman

7:45 Blackman vs Farragut

Saturday, March 26

10:00 Columbia vs Bartlett

12:15 Dyer Co vs Farragut

2:30 Bartlett vs Farragut

4:45 Blackman vs Columbia

I only know a few of the scores of some of the games played. The Dyer Co.vs Columbia game played on Thursday, Dyer Co. won 14-9 with Drew Seratt on the mound for D.C. The Blackman vs DC game, Dyer Co. won it 3-1 with Colton Harris on the mound for DC. On Friday, DC played Bartlett with Bartlett winning that game 9-8, on the mound for DC was Andrew Massey and Quentin Haycraft.

Edited by dcbballer

Probably got some freshman pitchers some experience from what I heard. Got a couple a district games next week. Still no excuse to give up 17 runs to DC. Pitchers are going to have to step up this year, after Pfeifer, Chandler, and Taylor there is not much depth there.

Poorest game Farragut has played in a long time. Freeman, Newby, Thompson, & Vannoy pitched but mostly lots of errors (I think around 7 or so), wild pitches, walks, hit batters and many mental errors. Not sure if they got the Bartlett game in. Farragut was going to pitch a freshman: Chambers.

BARTLETT VS FARRAGUT game did not get played at all. I just got back to Memphis. I first wanna say i gotta give Blackman players and coaches alot of credit working all weekend on the field they did a outstanding job. Wish i could have meet some more fans this weekend off from the board here. I will give my own opinions of each team later on tonight or tommorow. The umpires this weekend were terrible my own opinion this weekend for all of the teams that played.

Not for sure who Farragut pitched but I do know Dyer County dont start there district games til this Monday so they saved there best pitchers and the ones that pitched in this game were two JV players that stepped up this year as pitchers and did a great job.. Cudos goes out to PUGH and HAYCRAFT on this game...