Wilson County Round-up

glademom

How will the Wilson Co. teams be this fall?

How will the Blue Devils fare under new Coach Crane?

Will the MJ Bears continue to be strong? Will they be the class of the league?

I am excited about my WC "kitties"; we will be competitive

FCS should be very good with a bunch returning!

Watertown is my question mark?? I know very little about the Tigers.

go dubc

Edited by glademom

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go dubc

In 5A-6A, that would be MJ and MJ only competing with the boys of Sumner. My Bucs will be reloading, but I think we will be OK. Gallatin has some good ones returning!

Hold on I think my Devils should have the best team they have had in a couple of years. 9 starters back on offense and 9 starters back on Defense. Don't forget Patrick Maynard was Co-Offensive MVP of the region. Looking for another Great year from him.

I think coaching change makes you an unknown. What will the Debils do on "O" and "D"; got to be a change. How will your new head man do?

True. But I am sure Coach Crane will be able to see the offense was not bad last year and he will probably tweek a few things but basically be the same. They are bringing in a whole new defensive staff with Coach Springer leading the way. From what I hear he is the man that can bring our defense around. I don't know what the season will bring but I am really excited and think that this will be the best team Lebanon has had. The first game against Mt. Juliet should be a really good one.

• 4 weeks later...

True. But I am sure Coach Crane will be able to see the offense was not bad last year and he will probably tweek a few things but basically be the same. They are bringing in a whole new defensive staff with Coach Springer leading the way. From what I hear he is the man that can bring our defense around. I don't know what the season will bring but I am really excited and think that this will be the best team Lebanon has had. The first game against Mt. Juliet should be a really good one.

Boys from Friendship Christian will be in the top 2-3 in the state next year in 2A. Winner between them and Trousdale County are the front runner to win the Gold Ball in Cookville next year. All in all, the District will have three very strong teams. As always, in 2A, one injury can make or break a season. Trousdale probably would of beat Signal Mtn. last year if a key defensive player had not gone down early in the game.In small school ball you can not afford injuries. The healthiest team between FCS and TCHS at the end of the season will take home the 2A State Championship.

• 3 weeks later...

go dubc

My Bears will be the class of Wilson Co.............in my opinion. How will the Devils be under their new coach?? I also hear that Wilson Central is changing their offense AGAIN! chuckle..chuckle or LOL...LOL

I truly believe that the Bears will handle the Devils and dominate the Cats.

Who will be the best in Sumner?

Bears Rule :roflolk:

I heard that Lebanon went vs Centennial last night. How did this turn out? They open with MJ in the fall.

Does WC have a scrimmage this spring...............I know they are practicing; how do they look?

CHS on top 3 - 1. Lebanon's one score was when both teams had their #2s in.

My Bears will be the class of Wilson Co.............in my opinion. How will the Devils be under their new coach?? I also hear that Wilson Central is changing their offense AGAIN! chuckle..chuckle or LOL...LOL

I truly believe that the Bears will handle the Devils and dominate the Cats.

Who will be the best in Sumner?

Bears Rule :roflolk:

Careful old bear 71 - you know what they say about opinions....Doubtful MJ will be the "class of Wilson Co". I'm sure MJ will be good but FC will be very strong returning 17-18 starters and a couple of transfers from a team that lost in the last minute to state champ and now 4A Signal Mtn.

I would think LHS should be some better with a large Sr. Class but you have to wonder how long the learning curve on winning will take.

I'm not sure about WC either. They seem to have fallen off quite abit since Alexander & staff's departure. He taught those guys how to win and compete and they seem to have fallen off talent wise in recent years.

Anyway, best of luck to the Bears, you guys better hope Chowbay doesn't give up the pigskin or that offense will get very one-dimensional real quick!!

Edited by Volzchamps