Coalfield's Lindsey Fadnek Gets K 1000

YellowBall

• 2 weeks later...

Great Job Lindsey!! Anybody that has ever played with you in last several years knew you were something special! A player that comes along "once in a blue moon". Really enjoyed the 2 seasons with you and family in the old "RedHotz" days!

Keeping up with you from back here in Middle Tn. Make good decisions for education after high school, as we all know not much softball life after college for most, but best wishes!

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Ok, could someone please give us die-hard softball nuts an update on how many K's Fadnek has now?? Also, when does Coalfield's district tournament start? Their school website says it starts today, is that right?

Edited by mwtfan

OK MWTFan, Fadnek is sitting at 1786 K's as of today. She needs 22 K's to break the record of 1807 set by Megan Rhodes of David Lipscomb. The district tournament started yesterday but Coalfield got a bye for being the No.1 seed. They will play Wartburg today at 5:00 if things go well Lindsey should have the opportunity to break the record in tomorrow nights game. More to follow after the game tonight.

In a district tournament game tonight vs Wartburg, Fadnek got (13) more k's in a five inning "Perfect Game". This puts her strike out total at 1799. She will go after the record tomorrow night of 1807 at 5pm against the winner of Oneida vs Oliver Springs. More tomorrow night !!!

Edited by YellowBall

OK MWTFan, Fadnek is sitting at 1786 K's as of today. She needs 22 K's to break the record of 1807 set by Megan Rhodes of David Lipscomb. The district tournament started yesterday but Coalfield got a bye for being the No.1 seed. They will play Wartburg today at 5:00 if things go well Lindsey should have the opportunity to break the record in tomorrow nights game. More to follow after the game tonight.

Please keep us informed. I've had the pleasure of watching her in Morristown West Invitational for the last two years and have tried to keep up with her strikeout progress, but information is hard to come by. Good luck and I'm pulling for her!!!