best oneida players in last 10 years

injunoutlaw

There have been a lot. I think the attrition of the coaching changes really took it's toll on some teams....but for my money...Koty Duncan. Outstanding competitor, smart, great athlete. Justin Terry, Cole Lowe...just about any one of the linemen off that 08 team were/are stellar players. Probably should mention Bo Kidd and Chris Honeycutt too, but I didn't get a chance to see them play.

• 4 weeks later...

is Dylan West still a walk-on down at UT?

Hey Vadar. Yeah, Dylan is still there. Caught 3 passes in the orange and white game. If he keeps working in the program, he might see some minutes in a few games his Jr. and Sr. year. Buddy, if you don't think UT will put some meat on your bones, your crazy! Talk about bigger, faster, stronger.

Edited by SmashMouth

Of course, by best, we would have to set the parameters of "achieved the most at Oneida" or "went the furthest in their career." Let's say for example, in 3 years, a kid from Oneida is playing in the NFL....it would be tough to not consider him. AND no...I am not talking about Dylan here.

I remember when D West obliterated the reciever from McCreary Co his Sophomore Year. Bent him so far he looked like the "C" in McCreary. It was like watching Atwater or Fencick from back in the day. Great player for the tribe.

However, IF there was a player, a very unlikely player playing a very unlikely position who made a NFL team. Wow...that might be the best!

Of course, by best, we would have to set the parameters of "achieved the most at Oneida" or "went the furthest in their career." Let's say for example, in 3 years, a kid from Oneida is playing in the NFL....it would be tough to not consider him. AND no...I am not talking about Dylan here.

I remember when D West obliterated the reciever from McCreary Co his Sophomore Year. Bent him so far he looked like the "C" in McCreary. It was like watching Atwater or Fencick from back in the day. Great player for the tribe.

However, IF there was a player, a very unlikely player playing a very unlikely position who made a NFL team. Wow...that might be the best!

Awwww SNAP :roflolk::roflol: Be careful smash, don't say to much.

Awwww SNAP :roflolk::roflol: Be careful smash, don't say to much.

That is funny Crow. Yeah, I will be quite. Just Glad spring football is here before the dog days of summer. I did get a chance to go to Fla for spring break. Went on one of those fishing boats. Caught of bunch of red Snapper! :rolleyes:

And also barfed my guts up. Glad to be back in the hills.