District 11AAA

IndyEagle09

Well two weeks into the season and we finally get to start the district race to the championship. Let's hear everyone's thoughts and predictions.

Indy vs. Centennial- Eagles will sweep the Cougars but look for at least 1 of these games to be decided late. Indy wins all 3.

Brentwood vs. Hillsboro- Good start for the Bruins against the Burros. Looks for a young Brentwood team to gain some confidence by sweeping the Burros. Brentwood wins all 3.

Ravenwood vs. Franklin- Ravenwood has got some quality wins against quality teams, while the Rebels have been laughable at times. Ravenwood sweeps the Rebels.

Well the opening night of district play turned out how saw it except for the Raptors choking at home against Franklin. Look for Coach Kirby to rebound the boys and win the next two. No excuse they should be losing to Franklin, if they lose another one, that means the district will be Indy's running away.

Indy looked sluggish against Centennial. I predicted there would be one close game, and now that the Cougars have the attention of the Eagles the rout will begin.

Brentwood took care of business against the lowly Burros.

Well two weeks into the season and we finally get to start the district race to the championship. Let's hear everyone's thoughts and predictions.

Indy vs. Centennial- Eagles will sweep the Cougars but look for at least 1 of these games to be decided late. Indy wins all 3.

Brentwood vs. Hillsboro- Good start for the Bruins against the Burros. Looks for a young Brentwood team to gain some confidence by sweeping the Burros. Brentwood wins all 3.

Ravenwood vs. Franklin- Ravenwood has got some quality wins against quality teams, while the Rebels have been laughable at times. Ravenwood sweeps the Rebels.

Hey boy i tried to tell u that franklin has pitching and hitting and ravenwood found that out and so will indy who looked like a rec league team against centenial. u keep predicting and we will keep winning boy. indy way overhyped, 2 avg pitchers and no hitting

Well the opening night of district play turned out how saw it except for the Raptors choking at home against Franklin. Look for Coach Kirby to rebound the boys and win the next two. No excuse they should be losing to Franklin, if they lose another one, that means the district will be Indy's running away.

Indy looked sluggish against Centennial. I predicted there would be one close game, and now that the Cougars have the attention of the Eagles the rout will begin.

Brentwood took care of business against the lowly Burros.

Franklin played a great game Monday night and thats what had to happen in order for them to beat Ravenwood. This however awoke the sleeping giant in Ravenwood as Ravenwood takes game two 12-2. Overall though, Franklin is very underrated. I can see them beating Independence one out of three, especially whenever Miller and Toscano aren't pitching. Little is the best player in the district hands down. Brentwood's head coach just got fired and I don't know how much of a distraction that will be but Im thinking Franklin will win the series against Brentwood. If Ravenwood and Independence happen to win out, the winner of that series will still take the district, even with the Ravenwood loss to the Rebels yesterday.

Hey boy i tried to tell u that franklin has pitching and hitting and ravenwood found that out and so will indy who looked like a rec league team against centenial. u keep predicting and we will keep winning boy. indy way overhyped, 2 avg pitchers and no hitting

Haha you just got lucky Monday night. Tell me how Indy is overhyped. We have two legit Division 1 pitchers, a solid lineup, and the best coach in the district. Who has Franklin beat that is impressive they have 4 wins on the season (Northwest, PJPII, Portland, and Ravenwood). They have beaten one quality team and we all know that was a fluke. Indy is the best team in the district, don't be jealous.

Franklin's pitching is real strong having given up 10 plus runs 3 times already in 12 games, one time giving up 20 plus. Oh and how about that Rebel hitting game with 5 games with scoring 3 runs or less. Face it, you have a mediocre team and coach.

Anyone have any details on the Brentwood situation? The Tennessean article was very vague. Sounds like something may of happen on their trip to Chattanooga. Brentwood was my surprise pick to finish 3rd this season, but this could derail that. I can't say I feel sorry for the coach as he was behind a group that forced out the great Nick Waggoner.

• Upvote 1

I mean what could we possibly be thinking... The 4-10 rebels have just been showing everyone up lately! NOT!! They get all hyped up after one district win and haven't won a game since! Franklin will be lucky to win 2 of 3 games against Hillsboro and will easily be swept be Indy, Brentwood, and possibly even centennial!