the best sophmore point guard

Smuff

Johnny Lee isn'tas good as everyone gases him up to be. In the Nationals Richardson and Hobson took their team farther than him. Also Albert Harris took his team farther. Not to mention, everyone talks about his Defense, Hobson hit 16 points on him in state and 18 in sub-state. Don't get me wrong, he is one of the best PG's in the state. P.S., Derrick Menzies is not a point Guard, he is a small forward, believe me I know. He also played with Hobson in AAU.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Derrick run some PG for Thunder, and do very well. Crutcher often deferred to the 2G when I saw Derrick at his best at PG.....

On a different note.....how can you say Hobson and Co led Thunder further in AAU NAtionals than the others. That is incorrect. Thunder didn't make it out of pool play, and then was eliminated 1st round of the Classic by Al Harris' Run 'n Gun group. Thunder finished 1-3 in Nationals, while Run 'n Gun and the Royals BOTH advanced further.......

[Edited by gomab2 on 10-13-02 9:56P]