Rhea County Eagles

kampkiffen

We got some experience for some young guys last year that will prove to help us next season. Beside the QB position, which spots are going to be key to fill? Hey TawJackson7, if that is the name you are still going by, your son can only play one position at a time so you do not need to reply

We got some experience for some young guys last year that will prove to help us next season. Beside the QB position, which spots are going to be key to fill? Hey TawJackson7, if that is the name you are still going by, your son can only play one position at a time so you do not need to reply

Kiffen I don't care what people say about you on this site. You post some funny stuff. Keep it interesting this year. Maybe Taw will be back this year for comic relief

Kiffen I don't care what people say about you on this site. You post some funny stuff. Keep it interesting this year. Maybe Taw will be back this year for comic relief

Taw shut up pretty quick when his real identity was exposed. I bet he has had a lot of kissing up to do with the coaching staff that he dogged so bad. If complaining and butt kissing were a sport Jenkins, I mean Jackson, would be an olympian

We got some experience for some young guys last year that will prove to help us next season. Beside the QB position, which spots are going to be key to fill?

There are really two positions that I am interested in seeing who fills them and that is of course QB, but also NG. Other positions that we need to find more depth in is linebacker, corner, and receiver. I mean we have some very good guys returning or stepping up to play these positions, but we need more depth. Offensive line, defensive ends, running backs, tight end, and safety we have some good players returning and some depth to go with them. Also from going down and watching the incoming freshmen there maybe about 3 maybe 4 that will either be able to step up and play pretty soon, kind of like Meche and Taylor last year. But we will see here in a few weeks how things play out.

There are really two positions that I am interested in seeing who fills them and that is of course QB, but also NG. Other positions that we need to find more depth in is linebacker, corner, and receiver. I mean we have some very good guys returning or stepping up to play these positions, but we need more depth. Offensive line, defensive ends, running backs, tight end, and safety we have some good players returning and some depth to go with them. Also from going down and watching the incoming freshmen there maybe about 3 maybe 4 that will either be able to step up and play pretty soon, kind of like Meche and Taylor last year. But we will see here in a few weeks how things play out.

Lets get it cranked up!!! what is the spring schedule looking like for practice dates and scrimmages? Rhea co., is it true that TawJackson7 is the biggest sissy in the county? Which freshman do you think might make a push for some playing time? The Loden kid from Spring City and the Williams kid from Rhea Central could work there way on the field somewhere if they take the coaching and work hard over the summer

QB is the biggest concern. Going to be hard to fill Cam's shoes. In my opinion I think if we are going to have to work with a QB we should look at a freshman and hopefully get 3+ years with him. Unless we have an Ace in the hole? And yes RheaCo we need depth in all positions. We do have some good guys returning.

Kif - I agree with you. I think we have some up coming freshmen that have a chance to play on Friday.

By the way see you still have feelings for that Jackson7 guy.

QB is the biggest concern. Going to be hard to fill Cam's shoes. In my opinion I think if we are going to have to work with a QB we should look at a freshman and hopefully get 3+ years with him. Unless we have an Ace in the hole? And yes RheaCo we need depth in all positions. We do have some good guys returning.

Kif - I agree with you. I think we have some up coming freshmen that have a chance to play on Friday.

Are you sure Taw is a guy? I thought he/she was just a loud mouth soccer mom with facial hair

RheaCo shed some light on a few things please. Hear we are to have new field and track before season. And also understand we are going back to the old Hunter Green uniforms. Also can you give us the dates on the spring games?

By reading your post we have some spots to fill this year.

:thumb:

Lets get it cranked up!!! what is the spring schedule looking like for practice dates and scrimmages? Which freshman do you think might make a push for some playing time? The Loden kid from Spring City and the Williams kid from Rhea Central could work there way on the field somewhere if they take the coaching and work hard over the summer.

Ok so Spring practice kicks off on May 9th, and we have 2 scrimmages this year. The first is against Knox Grace Christian on the 13th of May and then we will also be going to Cumberland Co. on May 17th. As far as freshmen go this group as a whole looks very good. Here are a few that have stood out to me. Josh York's little brother Jacob York. Jacob has been the most impressive in the weight room after school. He has good size, speed, and I believe if he keeps work could see playing time early in the season. David Loden Timmy’s little brother is a very good athlete like York he is very impressive so far in the weight room after school. Out of all the freshmen coming in I think you may see him playing early especially on defense. I think Jacob Williams will have a chance maybe later on in the season. Oh course there are others who are having good sessions in the weight room who could have impact on down the road.

Now this is what I have come up with as far as a early depth chart based off last years players returning last year’s freshmen team. Now I will also include some names that I am hearing that are coming out in the spring at the bottom.

QB-(Going to be interesting. I think it will take more than spring practice to find our new QB, but we will see.)

Luke Everett Sr.

Austin Dotson So.

B-Back

Desmond Sharp Jr.

Jeremy Moffett Jr.

Michael Valencic Jr.

Hunter Scoons Jr.

A-Back- This is another position that is up for grabs. Here are some names that could

Gabe French Sr.

Alex Milliron So.

Caleb Jenkins Sr.

Raymond Couch

WR Returning

Timmy Loden Sr.

Meche So.

Issac Roddy Sr.

Tyler Mize Sr.

Blake Sattler Jr.

Freddie Locke Jr.

Krischan Goins So.

Logan Sneed So.

TE

Taylor Jenkins So.

Raymond Couch So.

RT

Jacob Revis Jr.* (Could play either at this point)

Daniel Cochran So.

Taylor Jenkins So.

RG

Jacob Revis Jr.*

Brad McClure So.

C

Josh York Sr.

Chad Arnold So.

Cody Kidd Jr.

LG

Brendan Vega Sr.

Wesley Guthrie So.

Drake Billingsly Jr.

LT

Allan Cooley Sr.

Taylor Jenkins So.

Donnie Orick So.

Jacob Matthews Jr.

DE

Ethan Beddingfield Sr.

Cam Burton Sr.

Allan Cooley Sr.

Daniel Cochran So.

Brad McClure So.

NG (Going to be interesting who replaces Big Hoop)

Jacob Revis Jr.

Terry Louallen So.

Chad Arnold So.

Brad McClure So.

Brendan Vega Sr

OLB and ILB

Taylor Jenkins So.

Michael Valencic Jr.

Gabe French Sr.

Josh York Sr.

Tyler Tallent Jr.

Brad McClure So.

Alex Milliron So.

Raymond Couch So.

Tyler Walden So.

Cody Kidd Jr.

Secondary

Timmy Loden Sr.

Issac Roddy Sr.

Jeremy Moffett Jr.

Tyler Mize Sr.

Meche So.

Michael Hidalgo Sr.

Krischan Goins So.

Charlie Blackstone Sr.

Freddie Locke Jr.

Blake Sattler Jr.

Tremaine Swafford Jr.

Punter

Timmy Loden Sr.

Kicker

Tyler Mize Sr.

If Alex Schaeffer comes back we will have a decent kicker. He was the kicker last year for the freshmen and he did a pretty good job and he is also a offensive lineman last year.

Names that I have heard that maybe coming out in the spring

Josh Coleman- Transfer from Martinsville Va. Played basketball and is playing baseball. Good athlete and very tall at 6’4.

Dusty Keith- I hear Dusty is coming back out. If he does comeback he will proved at the very least some good depth at NG and Right or Left Guard.

Skylar Everett-I know he is back playing baseball but I also hear he may comeback for football.

I hear a few others but we will see.

RheaCo shed some light on a few things please. Hear we are to have new field and track before season. And also understand we are going back to the old Hunter Green uniforms.

By reading your post we have some spots to fill this year.

Yes we are getting new uniforms both home and away uniforms. They have a old school look to them being Kelly Green and Yellow. Actually they remind me of the Green Bay Packers uniforms. I have heard they are going to be doing some upgrading to the stadium starting soon like after school lets out for summer. I know Coach Fitz met with the turf people and I have had quite a few people confirm that the track is going in as part of these upgrades.

Edited by Rhea Co.

Ok so Spring practice kicks off on May 9th, and we have 2 scrimmages this year. The first is against Knox Grace Christian on the 13th of May and then we will also be going to Cumberland Co. on May 17th. As far as freshmen go this group as a whole looks very good. Here are a few that have stood out to me. Josh York's little brother Jacob York. Jacob has been the most impressive in the weight room after school. He has good size, speed, and I believe if he keeps work could see playing time early in the season. David Loden Timmy’s little brother is a very good athlete like York he is very impressive so far in the weight room after school. Out of all the freshmen coming in I think you may see him playing early especially on defense. I think Jacob Williams will have a chance maybe later on in the season. Oh course there are others who are having good sessions in the weight room who could have impact on down the road.

Now this is what I have come up with as far as a early depth chart based off last years players returning last year’s freshmen team. Now I will also include some names that I am hearing that are coming out in the spring at the bottom.

QB-(Going to be interesting. I think it will take more than spring practice to find our new QB, but we will see.)

Luke Everett Sr.

Austin Dotson So.

B-Back

Desmond Sharp Jr.

Jeremy Moffett Jr.

Michael Valencic Jr.

Hunter Scoons Jr.

A-Back- This is another position that is up for grabs. Here are some names that could

Gabe French Sr.

Alex Milliron So.

Caleb Jenkins Sr.

Raymond Couch

WR Returning

Timmy Loden Sr.

Meche So.

Issac Roddy Sr.

Tyler Mize Sr.

Blake Sattler Jr.

Freddie Locke Jr.

Krischan Goins So.

Logan Sneed So.

TE

Taylor Jenkins So.

Raymond Couch So.

RT

Jacob Revis Jr.* (Could play either at this point)

Daniel Cochran So.

Taylor Jenkins So.

RG

Jacob Revis Jr.*

Brad McClure So.

C

Josh York Sr.

Chad Arnold So.

Cody Kidd Jr.

LG

Brendan Vega Sr.

Wesley Guthrie So.

Drake Billingsly Jr.

LT

Allan Cooley Sr.

Taylor Jenkins So.

Donnie Orick So.

Jacob Matthews Jr.

DE

Ethan Beddingfield Sr.

Cam Burton Sr.

Allan Cooley Sr.

Daniel Cochran So.

Brad McClure So.

NG (Going to be interesting who replaces Big Hoop)

Jacob Revis Jr.

Terry Louallen So.

Chad Arnold So.

Brad McClure So.

Brendan Vega Sr

OLB and ILB

Taylor Jenkins So.

Michael Valencic Jr.

Gabe French Sr.

Josh York Sr.

Tyler Tallent Jr.

Brad McClure So.

Alex Milliron So.

Raymond Couch So.

Tyler Walden So.

Cody Kidd Jr.

Secondary

Timmy Loden Sr.

Issac Roddy Sr.

Jeremy Moffett Jr.

Tyler Mize Sr.

Meche So.

Michael Hidalgo Sr.

Krischan Goins So.

Charlie Blackstone Sr.

Freddie Locke Jr.

Blake Sattler Jr.

Tremaine Swafford Jr.

Punter

Timmy Loden Sr.

Kicker

Tyler Mize Sr.

If Alex Schaeffer comes back we will have a decent kicker. He was the kicker last year for the freshmen and he did a pretty good job and he is also a offensive lineman last year.

Names that I have heard that maybe coming out in the spring

Josh Coleman- Transfer from Martinsville Va. Played basketball and is playing baseball. Good athlete and very tall at 6’4.

Dusty Keith- I hear Dusty is coming back out. If he does comeback he will proved at the very least some good depth at NG and Right or Left Guard.

Skylar Everett-I know he is back playing baseball but I also hear he may comeback for football.

I hear a few others but we will see.

Yes we are getting new uniforms both home and away uniforms. They have a old school look to them being Kelly Green and Yellow. Actually they remind me of the Green Bay Packers uniforms. I have heard they are going to be doing some upgrading to the stadium starting soon like after school lets out for summer. I know Coach Fitz met with the turf people and I have had quite a few people confirm that the track is going in as part of these upgrades.

Don't know if this is true r not.But i have heard rumors that everett-sharp r going to play for bledsoe co. this next school year.