Rhea County Eagles

kampkiffen

Yes Coach Fitz confirmed it Coach Cameron has resigned. Also we can put the meigs stuff to rest they hired Coach Ricky Holliday today.

What was the reason for the resignation? Personally, I will hate to see Coach Cameron go. It is easy to blame the play caller when things aren't going well.

What was the reason for the resignation? Personally, I will hate to see Coach Cameron go. It is easy to blame the play caller when things aren't going well.

I don't have the exact reason but he has had some health issues and that probably played a role in his decision. But at this point I will miss having him around the football office

Edited by Rhea Co.

Coach Cameron is a good man, hate to see it, do you think they will hire on an OC or simply give the job to a coach already on the staff?

Agreed! He is a wonderful man and there is not a coach on that field that cares anymore about our kids than he does. I got to know Coach Cameron quite well over the course of the past few years and seen just how much he does for our kids on and off the field. The BigBird family will truely miss him. I think administration, school board, etc needs a good swift kick in the rear! Lets start with the Chairman of the board. Yeah Dale you! You talked like you could do it better than anybody. Now is your chance. You are the ones that need to get it together!

Agreed! He is a wonderful man and there is not a coach on that field that cares anymore about our kids than he does. I got to know Coach Cameron quite well over the course of the past few years and seen just how much he does for our kids on and off the field. The BigBird family will truely miss him. I think administration, school board, etc needs a good swift kick in the rear! Lets start with the Chairman of the board. Yeah Dale you! You talked like you could do it better than anybody. Now is your chance. You are the ones that need to get it together!

Good post BigBird4.

But I don't think the administration will step in and do anything. To much of the freaking buddy system going on. Just hope Coach Fitz hangs in there. I am curious to who will be the new OC. Really don't think it should go to no one on staff which is a small list. Overall 4 coach's gone so far and who knows could be more. Administration get your heads out of your tails and lets get this straightened out.

Good post BigBird4.

But I don't think the administration will step in and do anything. To much of the freaking buddy system going on. Just hope Coach Fitz hangs in there. I am curious to who will be the new OC. Really don't think it should go to no one on staff which is a small list. Overall 4 coach's gone so far and who knows could be more. Administration get your heads out of your tails and lets get this straightened out.

The first order of business if you want to bring someone new in is to identify available teaching positions. If there are no vacancies, you will have to fill the OC job with a member of the existing staff.

The first order of business if you want to bring someone new in is to identify available teaching positions. If there are no vacancies, you will have to fill the OC job with a member of the existing staff.

There are one or two positions open right now in the school system, so that option is open to go out and hire someone.

There is a open biology spot, and some kind of office administration job that was left open by mrs guffey and mr fishers retirement, other then that I can't think of anything open

Coach Cook's spot at spring city will be open. Since he will be doing strenght and conditioning at Chatt Central.