Best West Tenn Prospect

TriplesAlley

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not under the radar, but most don't realize that Stephen Gant won't graduate until 2012. Ryan Fisher will also play college ball after 2012. Brandon McFall at Riverside is also a 2012 graduate at Riverside who's getting some attention. Alex Whitwell is a Freshman who is our starting catcher so i'd keep an eye on him for 2014.

Edited by Pantherfan66

Not under the radar, but most don't realize that Stephen Gant won't graduate until 2012. Ryan Fisher will also play college ball after 2012. Brandon McFall at Riverside is also a 2012 graduate at Riverside who's getting some attention. Alex Whitwell is a Freshman who is our starting catcher so i'd keep an eye on him for 2014.

Clay Treece and Drake Parker (rhp and lhp)will definately be a very strong 1-2 punch on the mound for Union City. The Treece kid has some of the best pitching mechanics I have seen. These two guys will be tough on hitters over the next couple of years.I definately hate it for our kids!

Matt Beatty of Dresden is a phenomenal ballplayer. Every hit is a shot...like out of a cannon. And, the kid has a cannon for an arm. He should've signed with a lot bigger school than Belmont...which is where I heard he signed with. SEC schools should've been looking at him a lot harder.

Also, Dalton Potts from Greenfield, a UTM signee, is a great prospect. He can pitch...a lefty with good heat and a very good curve ball. And, he can hit the ball...plays good centerfield..

Also, a Junior on Greenfield, Heath Crouse, can hit the ball. Someone should be looking at him, as well.

Matt Beatty of Dresden is a phenomenal ballplayer. Every hit is a shot...like out of a cannon. And, the kid has a cannon for an arm. He should've signed with a lot bigger school than Belmont...which is where I heard he signed with. SEC schools should've been looking at him a lot harder.

Also, Dalton Potts from Greenfield, a UTM signee, is a great prospect. He can pitch...a lefty with good heat and a very good curve ball. And, he can hit the ball...plays good centerfield..

Also, a Junior on Greenfield, Heath Crouse, can hit the ball. Someone should be looking at him, as well.

All three of these are some f the best players in the area.Since Beatty and Potts have signed with colleges they are players that people Have heard of , both also making all West Tn. last year and Beatty being a two time All State selection. I would say Crouse is a very good player who will be recruited somewhere and will get plenty of recognition this year.

Last night, we played Dresden. Beatty hit a HR than got out of the park faster than any HR I have ever seen hit. My truck was parked probably 30 feet from the fence...maybe a little farther...and the ball nearly hit my truck! It was a shot...like a rocket....this kid should've been signing with the Vols.

Last night, we played Dresden. Beatty hit a HR than got out of the park faster than any HR I have ever seen hit. My truck was parked probably 30 feet from the fence...maybe a little farther...and the ball nearly hit my truck! It was a shot...like a rocket....this kid should've been signing with the Vols.

That would have been nice , the Vols could sure use him! He will be very successful at Belmont . It will be fun to here how he does.