Elder to BA?

Gerry Bertier

I am not taking it down because it is not a harmful topic demeaning the student athlete. If the topic is true, it will have an effect on Division II football for the coming season. If the topic is false, the Elder will continue his career at EHS and continue to excel.

Seems from your response I might of struck a nerve.

No nerve struck whatsoever, just think it is none of my business where a young person and his family decide he should attend school, regardless of whether I think it will have an effect on sports. While I grant that this web site focuses on sports, there is so much more to the school life of a high school student than athletics. The kid is entitled to some privacy, at least until he is out of high school. Would you want me to spread unsubstantiated rumors about you on a public board?

Edited by RedRobin

Come again?

There is a sophomore that is transfering to a public school because he can not do the academic work. It is not Corn who is actually doing quite well. Ensworth had tutors available to every student 4 night per week I hear, but some kids don't choose to use them.

There is a sophomore that is transfering to a public school because he can not do the academic work. It is not Corn who is actually doing quite well. Ensworth had tutors available to every student 4 night per week I hear, but some kids don't choose to use them.

I know, I was referring to johnsmith1's sentence.