Meigs County looking for a coach!

Sequatchie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since your so important, maybe you can help hire one that will stay for a few years. :thumb:

I am not important and neither are you. I do know that if the person making the hire would ask this man to coach he would stay 30 years.Don't get your feelings hurt,neither of us is important.Just no need to put his name out there at this time for the public.

Edited by runtheball

I am not important and neither are you. I do know that if the person making the hire would ask this man to coach he would stay 30 years.Don't get your feelings hurt,neither of us is important.Just no need to put his name out there at this time for the public.

No feelings hurt here. :thumb: I think it is crazy he can coach at a college for 4 years, but he is too young to coach at a high school. Anyway, Goodluck to Meigs County football on the coaching hunt.

I agree with you on both.

RTB, I think the man you "don't" mention is a great choice. I was very impressed with him when I met him. 3 coaches in four years can be solved by hiring a guy that doesn't want to leave. People who want to stay where they are don't typically make enemies. Of course the only other candidate I'd put up before him would be the old retired guy who likes to "runtheball"

RTB, I think the man you "don't" mention is a great choice. I was very impressed with him when I met him. 3 coaches in four years can be solved by hiring a guy that doesn't want to leave. People who want to stay where they are don't typically make enemies. Of course the only other candidate I'd put up before him would be the old retired guy who likes to "runtheball"

Old retired coaches just leave a school system and then go coach full time some where else. I do like to runtheball. If I could find a good high school that would have me I would strongly consider taking it. Nothing like Friday Night Lights.