McEwen Looking for New Head Coach?

viking_fan

"examiner dot com forward slash nashville" has the new hire info if you click the "sports" link.

For those who don't want to look for it...the new Head Coach is Eric Pullen. McEwen graduate, former Waverly Head Coach ('99-'04), and current (now former) Defensive Coordinator at McEwen.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who don't want to look for it...the new Head Coach is Eric Pullen. McEwen graduate, former Waverly Head Coach ('99-'04), and current (now former) Defensive Coordinator at McEwen.

I would have loved to have seen McEwen take a look at Eric Hatley for this job. He is a great football man and I know that it would be like a dream for him to coach at his alma-mater.

I have known of coach Hatley since he coached at Creek Wood, then to East Hickman, and now currently at Cheatham County. He is a great part of our coaching staff and I strongly feel that it's Cheatham County's advantage that McEwen did not look at this guy. He'll be a great head coach someday down the road!