Homeruns

coachh17

Not trying to get off your subject, also with HRs in excess, more pitchers have taken a shot to the body, Then I have ever seen.

I live in Kentucky and this year our pitcher has been hit a couple of times in the stomach and has had tons of balls hit right back to her. Thankfully she hasn't been injured.

Its been a launching pad this year for Coffee Co but we have not give up to many , our pitching is to strong for most teams. I do agree that the 43 ft has helped, but with the top teams in the state like CC, pitching is to strong and they have not give up many.

SERIOUSLY, When I saw ur name I knew you would find away to turn this into CC is better than every team in the USA! lol toooo funny!!!!

Its been a launching pad this year for Coffee Co but we have not give up to many , our pitching is to strong for most teams. I do agree that the 43 ft has helped, but with the top teams in the state like CC, pitching is to strong and they have not give up many.

Must be great to be so dominate.