MrNoitAll is BACK!

MrNoitAll

District 8A New dog in town and Gordonsville would be that dog, FCS days of rulin district is over, now those rich parents at FCS will just have to enjoy bein in second place cause the days of winnin district is officially over! Look how fast a program can go down…ain't it funny.

The sad thing MRNOITALL is that school has the talent,But when you take a baseball coach and try to make him a softball coach this is what happens. No one cares about girl softball at that school other then a few parents. It is a shame. This school use to have one of the best team in the state, year after year. It all started falling apart when The BIG MAN fired Randy Sampson. Coach Powell got more out of that team then most coaches could. I am hoping something will change.

Now "Newbie" you must be one of those rich parents that I was a talkin about! Oh, I am sure they will win it again in about 7 or 8 eights years but with the great talent that they had this year they should have won it but lookin at the Jr High team does nothin to scare anyone with......plus the word is that you have a very unhappy Fr pitcher who aint gettin to pitch none and daddy and mama aint happy....but I dont think I said would never win it again it will be a very long time until they do! Remember just take a "Happy Pill" and the anger goes away very quickly! :flower:

Do you honestly think the fr pitcher should be pitching, shows how little you know

"Swanson71" I have to agree but the glory days for FCS beatin Gordonsville are over, I was talkin to a friend at the park the other day and he said that FCS looked like the "Bad News Bears" when they played the first time. Bet those rich parents hate that, but they ran off the coach so they should be happy with the season cause sometimes the grass just ain't as green as it looks on the other side. Heard the coaches in the stands were blamin everyone but their princesses which is so hard to believe that mamas and daddies would do such. :flower:

So G VILLE won the regular season once, and you think they are gonna win every time now, see you at the dist tourney. AT FCS

Do you honestly think the fr pitcher should be pitching, shows how little you know

"Rich Parent" I guess you took me at my word about takin them "Happy Pills" cause if you read what I had wrote I said one of your rich parents was mad cause their princess was not a pitchin not that she should be a pitchin I think that is left up to the coach or the mama's and daddy's who run the program. Now I just hope you will share the news about them "Happy Pills" with your friends cause if they are as unhappy as you they sure do need them! Now you have a great day!

:flower:

ame='WCWC' timestamp='1303836879' post='2637736']

"Newbie" Wilson Central is a team year in and year out has made "Ole MrNoitAll" look stupid! Now I know that is hard for some folks to believe but it is true! MJ has to have them bats a poppin or they are in world of hurt! Pitchin this year ain't what is has been in the past so they have to out score you cause you want see them throw many goose eggs at folks. Beech has some coaches who ain't goin to take any drama cause they have been there and knows what it takes to get back to the "Boro". Now if you dont think that is on their mind you need to go see Ole Dr Sawbones cause they would luv to add that to their resume! Now if I was a bettin man which I ain't cause that President hasn't been helpin the por enough where I had some extra $$$$$ but if I did I would bet you will see Clarksville NE and Beech in the big dance this year.

:flower:

Well, Well, looky here, Mr Noitall admitting the 840 ladies have done his picks in. But ole buddy, after being at all the WC games, it is a close race this year. Like you said, pitching is a far ways off as in the past, the Levie's & the the Kats are gone and everyone is just average at best, even little cat. Hitting will have to step up and I think WC will prevail with Beech a second place, but who knows?

Can't wait, The end is near! been a great year for 840 ladies!

DubC

District 6AAA is all CC Warren County, or Cookieville will be second….but then pack your bags until next year because neither team will be goin know where after district!

For the record MrNoItAll, White County has beaten Cookeville in both district contests this year and with a win over Warren County this next week would be tied for second place in the district. They also came down to the big ole town of Manchester and gave those Lady Raiders all they could handle only losing 2-0 with their FRESHMAN pitcher who was injured in that game and was for 3 weeks after that (CC has run ruled every district game since). They may not go too far this year but they are certainly heading in the right direction for the future and a little credit would be nice for what they have done this year compared to the past several. They certainly aren't pushovers and have beaten some pretty good teams.

Eman

Well, Well, looky here, Mr Noitall admitting the 840 ladies have done his picks in. But ole buddy, after being at all the WC games, it is a close race this year. Like you said, pitching is a far ways off as in the past, the Levie's & the the Kats are gone and everyone is just average at best, even little cat. Hitting will have to step up and I think WC will prevail with Beech a second place, but who knows?

Can't wait, The end is near! been a great year for 840 ladies!

DubC

Well "DubC" you must know that for Noitall to half heartedly admit anything good about WC that he has to dig very deep into his twisted soul. As much smoke screen as he throws out about CC & other schools he really is simply a Beech homer :thumb:

Well "DubC" you must know that for Noitall to half heartedly admit anything good about WC that he has to dig very deep into his twisted soul. As much smoke screen as he throws out about CC & other schools he really is simply a Beech homer :thumb:

Well year in and year out those Beech Ladies ain't to bad! They have had some great talent play for them over the years but I think if we can have a complete game from everyone we will be very hard to beat! :flower:

• 2 weeks later...

Well year in and year out those Beech Ladies ain't to bad! They have had some great talent play for them over the years but I think if we can have a complete game from everyone we will be very hard to beat! :flower:

There ya go again, always pulling for the Beech ladies. Truth is, no one in that district has the pitching they once did. Beech's graduated, MJ's left, Wilson has always kinda struggled. What they do have is some amazingly tough, athletic, travel calibur girls who overcome. That district will be up for grabs now that Beech has a few injuries and ineligibles back in play but I'd give the edge to MJ only because they have the desire and the district record.

FCS still has some talent but I'd say they looked "better" this year than in years past. I didn't see Hunter pitching this year and always thought she was the better pitcher as she had more movement. FCS is loaded with average pitching and it's hard to say one was better than the other. If playing time is the issue over there, MJCA and WC have the spots available... Sometimes you gotta go where your needed. The whole Baseball vs. Softball coach thing is a bunch of mindless giberish. Powell and Pedigo were made for each other over there in MJ... hehehe.

Well that being said it should be a good couple of weeks. I'm looking for some suprises in II A as well but witholding comment due to extreme prejudice on my part.

"Swanson71" I have to agree but the glory days for FCS beatin Gordonsville are over, I was talkin to a friend at the park the other day and he said that FCS looked like the "Bad News Bears" when they played the first time. Bet those rich parents hate that, but they ran off the coach so they should be happy with the season cause sometimes the grass just ain't as green as it looks on the other side. Heard the coaches in the stands were blamin everyone but their princesses which is so hard to believe that mamas and daddies would do such. :flower:

My friend FCS beat Gordonsville 5-4, so I wouldn't count them out of losing the district just yet!

My friend FCS beat Gordonsville 5-4, so I wouldn't count them out of losing the district just yet!

I thought they were better this year. So that squashes the whole coach debate. Who pitched that game against Gordonsville? The cat was out of the bag in the IIA tourney as well with MJ's ex pitcher becomming eligable for DCA. The tables were turned on a very suprised Ezell-Harding, as the DCA team rallied around her scoring 6 as she had 0 earned. Gotta give it to Ezell's 3rd baseman, a freshman who fields and hits better than most seniors. While Sara Beth of MJ is likely the best in the state, I beleive this girl may be her sucessor.

Edited by coachcap