MrNoitAll is BACK!

MrNoitAll

I thought they were better this year. So that squashes the whole coach debate. Who pitched that game against Gordonsville? The cat was out of the bag in the IIA tourney as well with MJ's ex pitcher, Kelsey, becomming eligable for DCA. The tables were turned on a very suprised Ezell-Harding, as the DCA team rallied around her scoring 6 as she had 0 earned. Gotta give it to Ezell's 3rd baseman, a freshman who fields and hits better than most seniors. While Sara Beth of MJ is likely the best in the state, I beleive this girl may be her sucessor.

Friendship pitched the whole bullpen last night in their win against G-ville. Seemed to keep the hitters off balance.FCS's denfense also stepped up and played well. Very good game to watch, probable rematch tomorrow night.

Friendship pitched the whole bullpen last night in their win against G-ville. Seemed to keep the hitters off balance.FCS's denfense also stepped up and played well. Very good game to watch, probable rematch tomorrow night.

I wanted to stay and watch that game because I knew it was going to be a good game, but thought it better to head back hom since I had an hour to drive. RBS hasn't won a district game all year, but last night dominated Watertown having them shut out through 6 innings. RBS and Trousdale County face off tonight which should be a great game because both teams seems to be evenly matched, 4-3 ball game last time they met with Trousdale winning with a 2 run homerun in the 7th inning. The winner between RBS and Trousdale will have their hands full with Gordonsville who'll want another shot at FCS...

• 2 years later...

Wisdom know doubt.....humor........not so sure about that one.  Bridie ain't laugh in over 3 months with all that cold weather she been a makin me clean and clean some more around this ole double wide.....keep it up and them wheels will be a fallin off.

But I do have some good news got that check from my Uncle Sammy and now we can start a thinkin about get ready for some ball this spring if it ever will warms up!

Got a lot of new faces around here just kind of settin back and a watchin and waitin for some newbie to say somethin real stupid.

Was a cleanin out the closet the other day and found my ole tee shirt that was made up at CC really luv that shirt.....gives me a cold chill up and down my ole hairy back when I look at it thanks Coach Terry, Ms Birdie still luvs a sleepin in it. :flower: :flower: