Why your team is a loser!

MrNoitAll

Number 22....Ok folks I can not believe what I saw tonight in the dugout....this princess who has a injurin is a settin on the pine and she be a talkin on that cell phone to that boy friend while that game is bein played.....I thought I was a goin to have the big one....my heart started a pumpin and I just knew that coach that was settin on that pine a watchin that game would go nuts......but he didn't I couldnt understand why.....I asked Leroy who was a standin next to me and I said did you see what I saw and he said yep that be the coaches baby girl......you see this team has a different rules for her cause she be the princess.....I said I understand now....that is the only reason he is a coachin and he will be a goner as soon as she leaves the program....you see folks I come from the ole school and I would have gone crazy on my Daisy if she had ever pull such a stunt as that but again I was never smart enough to get out of elementary school so I didnt have to worry about coachin her anyway. I am sorry that I am so down on this daddy ball but coaches wake up and see what is a happenin to your teams when you have different rules for certain princess....it just ain't fair! :flower:

Edited by MrNoitAll

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P

Why don't you start a thread on "Why your team is winning".

Again refer to reason #1.

LOL, it's about time you started talking some sense Mr. Knowitall. Great thread. Although I have to say one of the best coaches in MT is a Coach Dad. Most of the best one's had to start there because they didn't come up playin girls fast pitch.

Athleticism is genetic but some are born with heart and desire. Either will enhance a child if the parents give their child the developement tools they need to be sucessful. High School coaches inherit good well developed kids. All they have time to do is fine tune them into their gameplan. They cannot provide your child with developement, that's soley on the parents. So if you want a winning high school team you better get out there and get to work, becaue sissy ain't gonna learn it at the league park.

Number 22....Ok folks I can not believe what I saw tonight in the dugout....this princess who has a injurin is a settin on the pine and she be a talkin on that cell phone to that boy friend while that game is bein played.....I thought I was a goin to have the big one....my heart started a pumpin and I just knew that coach that was settin on that pine a watchin that game would go nuts......but he didn't I couldnt understand why.....I asked Leroy who was a standin next to me and I said did you see what I saw and he said yep that be the coaches baby girl......you see this team has a different rules for her cause she be the princess.....I said I understand now....that is the only reason he is a coachin and he will be a goner as soon as she leaves the program....you see folks I come from the ole school and I would have gone crazy on my Daisy if she had ever pull such a stunt as that but again I was never smart enough to get out of elementary school so I didnt have to worry about coachin her anyway. I am sorry that I am so down on this daddy ball but coaches wake up and see what is a happenin to your teams when you have different rules for certain princess....it just ain't fair! :flower:

Lets add this one to the pot! Princess came over to daddy out of the dug out. Daddy. im not playing Short Stop any more. Where you playing said dad. Princess reply"s on second. Daddy say's thats ok as long as your in the Infield. Outfield is upmost important. :roflolk:

Again refer to reason #1.

LOL, it's about time you started talking some sense Mr. Knowitall. Great thread. Although I have to say one of the best coaches in MT is a Coach Dad. Most of the best one's had to start there because they didn't come up playin girls fast pitch.

Athleticism is genetic but some are born with heart and desire. Either will enhance a child if the parents give their child the developement tools they need to be sucessful. High School coaches inherit good well developed kids. All they have time to do is fine tune them into their gameplan. They cannot provide your child with developement, that's soley on the parents. So if you want a winning high school team you better get out there and get to work, becaue sissy ain't gonna learn it at the league park.

Your telling me to make sence???? So it's up to the parents to teach a girl how to play a TEAM sport??? How does Mom practice turning a 4-6-3 double play with Sissy???? If you were referring to rec ball I agree, but I hope you were not talking about A level Travel Ball I always support.

BTW, Mr NOITALL...you always talk down about Travel Ball coaches as Daddy Ball....But why is all the drama I keep reading about on here about HS Coaches??? Fired with winning records, affairs, coaches leaving schools because of parents, coaches paying players.(opps...wrong thread :flower: ), etc.. Just wondering about that......

Edited by Mr knowitall

Lets add this one to the pot! Princess came over to daddy out of the dug out. Daddy. im not playing Short Stop any more. Where you playing said dad. Princess reply"s on second. Daddy say's thats ok as long as your in the Infield. Outfield is upmost important. :roflolk:

Scooby that is so true!!! So many parents think of the outfield as a curse!!! I see so many young players who would make GREAT outfielders and they just look at you like you are crazy!!!! Our CF's have gone on to do OK, I bet they are glad they didn't have a attitude about playing in the outfield when it was asked of them! :flower:

Scooby that is so true!!! So many parents think of the outfield as a curse!!! I see so many young players who would make GREAT outfielders and they just look at you like you are crazy!!!! Our CF's have gone on to do OK, I bet they are glad they didn't have a attitude about playing in the outfield when it was asked of them! :flower:

Don't like to mention names much, unless they are undermentioned in other threads. I personally have known 2 that received their college tuirion in out field positions. Of coarse both had solid bats and athletic ability.

When I refer to parents developing their children it's more in reference to them providing the tools and guidance necessary. No H.S. or Travel coaches pay for lessons, pay for tutoring to get the ACT's where they need to be, sit on a bucket in the back yard for hours while Sussie throws balls over the net. Coaches fine tune Sussie into the 4-6-3 double play but the skills are developed before they get to the coach, otherwise they would never make the team. A good coach will take a team and make the play like one.

I think your missing my point here...didn't mention any thing about Travel Softball in the summer...a great time to play. Hogan is talking about AAU Basketball, Travel Soccer and Club Volleyball while softball is in season at the high school level...get my drift.

A well rounded athlete is much better than one who is playing and spending their time doing the same sport year round...you ever hear of burn out...it happens. :popcorneater:

Unless your heart is Truely with that sport, and you have natural ability for that sport. In other words, a Lil fine tuneing and your the Bomb!

Well folks I thought I would share a little bit of my wisdom about why your team is a losin! Why is my team a loser…..see if any of these apply to your team!

1. Genetics when you played ball you were not worth a dime, so why do you expect your princess to be any better than you? Remember the apple don’t fall far from the tree!

2. She plays all three sports and she is just an All-Star in everything…..please tell me you don’t really believe this one…….

3. She don’t have to take lessons she is just like her parents…please refer to number 1 reason!

4. Coaches….when I watch a game and notice that the princes is just watchin the game when she should be coverin a base it makes me wonder if she has been taught to get her butt off the mound and back-up a base or do we need to refer to reason number 1?

5. Coaches……when there is not a force out at a base and the infielder has her foot on the base as if there was does it mean that she wasn’t taught correctly or do we go back to reason number 1?

6. Coaches…….why do your infielders not communicate with each other when there is a fly ball hit to the infield? Or again could it be reason number 1?

7. Coaches……..please explain why an outfielder would run after a fly ball with their glove up in the air and then the ball hits right in front of them…..why wouldn’t she run full speed and then put her glove up to catch the ball? Por coachin or reason number 1?

8. Coaches…….please explain I have seen the worse baserunnin in years this year is it because the coaches have not work on it or is it reason number 1?

9. Coaches…….why would you let a batter swing at the first pitch just right after the batter in front just got four straight balls and they were not where c lose to the plate…..have you thought about takin a pitch until she throws a strike or is it reason number 1?

10. Coaches……why would you run yourself out of an inning with the best part of your line-up comin to bat or why would you take a chance on the third out with a stupid runnin mistake……por coachin or reason number 1?

11. Coaches……why do you play tournament games with only one pitcher…do you think you may be over workin you pitcher or could the pitcher thinks she can pitch every game or again is it reason number 1?

12. Coaches….how many times have you heard a parent talk about someone child on the team…how many times have you heard a mama or a daddy talk about other folks….well just to let you about this little secret if they will talk about someone else in front of you they will talk about you as well….again you must look at reason number 1 to find out about the problems on your team! :flower:

You just described Jackson South Side to a T