Tie Breaker in TSSAA

Cascade10

IN 9A we could have a three way tie for 1st.

Cascade finish with a 9&3 record

Forrest has a record of 7&3 with one series left with Community

Eagleville has a record of 7&3 with one series left with Moore County.

All three teams split in regular season.

Cascade has only gave up 30 runs in district play

Forrest has gave up 39 in 10 games

Eagleville has gave up 36 in 10 games.

So am I correct with if the season ended today. Cascade would be #1, Eagleville #2 and Forrest #3?

How does TSSAA determine the regular season champion if three teams are tied in regular season play and all three teams split during season.

I would think that the decision is in a policy set forth by that particular district/region, not TSSAA. Just my opinion tho as not really knowing.**LOL**

How does TSSAA determine the regular season champion if three teams are tied in regular season play and all three teams split during season.

In most cases, the head-to-head record of the teams involved in the tie would be used. If all three finished tied, the coaches should have adopted a tie-breaking procedure prior to the season. In mos cases it would go to the team's record against the fourth-place team, then fifth and so one until the three-way tie is broken. Then you would break the next tie in the same manner.