Home Run Leaders in TN ?

SoddyDaisyCajun

Your full of yourself. I guess your the same guy that said he tops at 92 to. Your probably and upset dad who says baseball phrases and tries to sound like a scout. Stick to your day job.

Actually, no. I'm a player. I see them play every day. Hess actually does top at 92 and hit mammoth bombs.

Thank you for your input though. ;)

Edited by Tullahoma8

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/may/07/soddy-daisys-super-sluggers/

Not making excuses, but SD had 2 Distrist games Mon & Tues after the Kesslers Classic in Knoxville, and therefore did not throw there Top 4 Pitchers, would it have made a difference, one will never know.

Any way, this tread is about Home Run Leaders in TN, Guess folks are scared to Post, or maybe the 2 Soddy Kids are Leading the State

Just the Facts

Thanks

David Hess is as good as advertised. He was highly recruited by UT Knoxville but elected to sign with Tenn. Tech. Also has been scouted by MlB. He is consistently 87-89 and has topped out at 92. All this confirmed by the Diamondbacks scout. I heard at the Farragut Invitational he hit a ball over the highway into the shopping center parking lot. If your familiar with the field, thats at least a 450 ft. bomb. Now, how many of your guys can throw 88-92 and hit 450 ft. bombs. My guess would be uhhhhhh. 0! He is a very talented kid with a very bright future ahead. BTW im not his dad, just a fan that enjoys watching the game played the way it should be played.

Go hard or go to home!

Edited by Bison123

Actually, no. I'm a player. I see them play every day. Hess actually does top at 92 and hit mammoth bombs.

Thank you for your input though. ;)

Wasn't really a input and no thanks for your so called input. Hessew does not throw that hard. See I can't even spell his name right because I have never heard of him. How many times to you see phil, norris, or gant's names spelled incorrectly. About as many times as an eclipse happens. That means not many. Broke it down in tullahoma terms for you.

Wasn't really a input and no thanks for your so called input. Hessew does not throw that hard. See I can't even spell his name right because I have never heard of him. How many times to you see phil, norris, or gant's names spelled incorrectly. About as many times as an eclipse happens. That means not many. Broke it down in tullahoma terms for you.

I'm from Lawrence county and we play in the same district and tullahoma and David Hess does throw that hard (upper 80s to low 90s) and can hit. The Sheffield brothers do throw that hard as well. Jordan(soph.) throw upper 80s to low 90s and Justus(fresh.) mid to upper 80s and is left-handed.

Height has nothing to do with injury prevention huh TULLY. Are you totally dumb... I mean really why do you think most MLB teams draft guys over 6ft? Its just not because it looks good it because the body can handle more. Mechanics that are smooth not jerky . Phillip looks like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode

There is no proven scientific evidence that supports a taller pitcher has a better opportunity of staying injury free. The MLB scouts like the plane the ball travels when it is released from a taller pitchers hand. The only problem is those "TALL MLB PITCHERS" have a difficult time winning against those short guys from Japan & Korea in the World Championships.

Only when teams & coaches throw out the idea that size matters and just find kids that can play the game whatever their size may be will baseball begin to progress to the next level.

Edited by cbg

Please just stop posting. You're far too ignorant.

Please just stop posting. You're far too ignorant.

No I sound ignorant to you because you won't admit when you wrong. Being ignorant depends on the situation, easy big guy calm it down. I'm trying to speak my mind not get death threats. I will back off if you can't take the heat.

No I sound ignorant to you because you won't admit when you wrong. Being ignorant depends on the situation, easy big guy calm it down. I'm trying to speak my mind not get death threats. I will back off if you can't take the heat.

No seriously, stop posting. You really sound ignorant. And your grammer is not much better.