Brian Rector Applies for MBA Job

Coach Rector has made it known at CHS that he has not contacted MBA, nor has been contacted by MBA.

Someone either worried about what he is building at CHS, or someone disgruntled about the work he is doing at CHS posted a lie.

Either way, this thread needs to be closed because it is putting a man and a team in a bad position, based on a lie.

Moderators, please lock this thread.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Rector has made it known at CHS that he has not contacted MBA, nor has been contacted by MBA.

Someone either worried about what he is building at CHS, or someone disgruntled about the work he is doing at CHS posted a lie.

Either way, this thread needs to be closed because it is putting a man and a team in a bad position, based on a lie.

Moderators, please lock this thread.

Player, I applaud you for defending your coach I think it's what most of us would do. However; if the moderators start closing threads that are rumors, whether true or not, this website and others like it would cease to exist.

Don't fret if it's only a rumor it will pass. Good luck next Fall!

This isn't surprising, he's applied at least once before. I don't see how you can fault someone for trying to better their sitution (not saying MBA is a better job, but he must think so if he's applying). Would you not apply for a job if you thought it would be better for both you and your family if you landed it?

I will... it's a better job! Yeah, I did it!!! :popcorneater:

What is your purpose here franklin71? If you really are from Franklin then I would say that you are trying to make joke of "character (not charater) and commitment". Well I'd say the rebels are just a little bit nervous of ole Centennial getting better.

From what I hear from my friends there is NO ONE from Franklin that needs to question anyone elses head coach and his character. From what I hear your head coach knows very little about character. So how are the horses doing? :roflolk:

(All my friends from Franklin know exactly what I am talking about)

Well, it is obvious I have no friends at FHS, and my network failed me this time. What does the horse reference mean?

Well, it is obvious I have no friends at FHS, and my network failed me this time. What does the horse reference mean?

Franklin71 got on here and tried to go off on coach rector so I just talked about what I have heard about the franklin coach and what the guys say he cares about. Just think.

Franklin71 got on here and tried to go off on coach rector so I just talked about what I have heard about the franklin coach and what the guys say he cares about. Just think.

Caught some of the CHS-Lebanon scrimmage. As usual, not a lot of size but tons of speed. Guys in open spaces were not being caught. Despite the lack of size, impressed by the aggressiveness of the D. They were very active and consistently delivered big hits. Didn't stay long but improvement on both sides of the ball was obvious.

Edited by BT Mafia

Caught some of the CHS-Lebanon scrimmage. As usual, not a lot of size but tons of speed. Guys in open spaces were not being caught. Despite the lack of size, impressed by the aggressiveness of the D. They were very active and consistently delivered big hits. Didn't stay long but improvement on both sides of the ball was obvious.

Cougars looked very good. Very fast. Need work on O-line. Its more of a size thing than talent thing. Great scrimmage. Lebanon was very big and CHS handled them actually pretty easily. Impressive first time out for Coach Rector.