All District 3-AAA Team

baseballnut33

Has anyone heard who made the team this year? I know that last year, it was never in the News Sentinel. I don't know who if anyone would send them that info, but maybe these boys will get the recognition this year.

I believe that the district coaches meeting to select the all district team and set the district tourney bracket is tonight (Thursday).

Edited by HTV

I believe that the district coaches meeting to select the all district team and set the district tourney bracket is tonight (Thursday).

Thanks HTV, I thought that the meeting was going to be on Wednesday morning? Maybe someone can help out with the team and the tournament schedule also.

Has anyone heard who made the team this year? I know that last year, it was never in the News Sentinel. I don't know who if anyone would send them that info, but maybe these boys will get the recognition this year.

The All -District team was in the News-Sentinel last year. It had all their pictures posted and their stats.

The All -District team was in the News-Sentinel last year. It had all their pictures posted and their stats.

Actually, that was the All Prep Xtra team, not the individual All District teams. The News-Sentinel does run the All District teams on it's "Scorecard" page if they are sent in to them by the district coaches.