D-B and South as one

Ahhhh, that's sad---------no one wants to talk to you??

Ahhh,Like when the city closes down the OLD BARN out in C.Heights,Im sure they'll be alot of you lil rebs wanting to talk Or cry.LOL :lol: How sweet its goin to be.I get season tickets,and if your nice ill let you set with me.They say there goin to remodel the baseball bleachers so all yall ex-lil rebs can set over there and cry together.Yall will be alright.After a few yrs nobody want even think about that lil shack out in the country.LMAO :roflol: .Heres you a Q?How do you beat a rival?You take them over and shut them down. :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you're a G-ville fan there aint nobody around here needing to be talkin bout Any rounds of the playoffs.Let me guess,You're a G-ville fan.And have been one for yrs.LMAO :roflol:

Actually my son graduated and played for Riverdale, when the played for the gold ball EVERY year for about 8 years straight.

Actually my son graduated and played for Riverdale, when the played for the gold ball EVERY year for about 8 years straight.

WOW,And you're coming on a post that don't have anything to do with Riverdale.Thats funny.You are smart enuff to stay off Maryvilles,LOL.Let me ask you.Im from Eastern North Carolina and been here for about 4 yrs and dont know anything about Riverdale.I dont even know were there at.Are yall some kind of powerhouse?And this aint no Disrespect,i really dont know who they are.Do they have a web site?

I looked over on the post you started and you do come off like a WHINER.LOL,Im just trying to understand why you commenting on a D-B post?Is it because people are doggin you on your on post?Sounds to me like your a PART-TIME fan.Cheering for Riverdale if there winning and turnin your back on them when there lossing.IT'S A SHAME :|

I looked over on the post you started and you do come off like a WHINER.LOL,Im just trying to understand why you commenting on a D-B post?Is it because people are doggin you on your on post?Sounds to me like your a PART-TIME fan.Cheering for Riverdale if there winning and turnin your back on them when there lossing.IT'S A SHAME :|

I have been taking my shots at DB ever since they were always picked #1 in the AP polls over Riverdale and folks on here were always saying R'dale had no chance against them. Thing is they NEVER made it that far in the playoffs to find out!

As to the R'dale thread, before you jumpin you had better have your big boy panties on before you do because they are liable to wind up in a big knot. <_<

Now a question for you. DB is a fine and noble school with a great tradition of being State Champion when it was 'VOTED' on by the AP. Just how many state championships have they gotten since they actually had to PLAY for it?

I have been taking my shots at DB ever since they were always picked #1 in the AP polls over Riverdale and folks on here were always saying R'dale had no chance against them. Thing is they NEVER made it that far in the playoffs to find out!

As to the R'dale thread, before you jumpin you had better have your big boy panties on before you do because they are liable to wind up in a big knot. <_<

Now a question for you. DB is a fine and noble school with a great tradition of being State Champion when it was 'VOTED' on by the AP. Just how many state championships have they gotten since they actually had to PLAY for it?

They won there titles the way it was set up.Alot like the NCAA use to do it.I guess Bama,Notre Dame and all there titles aint worth nothing.DUDE,Get out of here with your STUPID CRAP.I bet if your lil riverdale had been voted for more titles than what yall have youd been shouting from the roof tops.But anyway,Let me ask you something.What school has the most all-time wins in Tennessee?And ill go ahead and tell you it want matter what you say.Cause D-B has more wins than lil riverdale anyday. :thumb: LMAO :roflol: You better be worried more about your own team and who they got to play rather than worry about the ALL-TIME WINNINGEST Team in Tennessee.WE ARE D-B,ROLL TRIBE ROLL,WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

They won there titles the way it was set up.Alot like the NCAA use to do it.I guess Bama,Notre Dame and all there titles aint worth nothing.DUDE,Get out of here with your STUPID CRAP.I bet if your lil riverdale had been voted for more titles than what yall have youd been shouting from the roof tops.But anyway,Let me ask you something.What school has the most all-time wins in Tennessee?And ill go ahead and tell you it want matter what you say.Cause D-B has more wins than lil riverdale anyday. :thumb: LMAO :roflol: You better be worried more about your own team and who they got to play rather than worry about the ALL-TIME WINNINGEST Team in Tennessee.WE ARE D-B,ROLL TRIBE ROLL,WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

When you play teams like 'Little Sisters of the Blind' and weaker it is not hard to have a winning program every year. Only really good team y'all ever play is Oak Ridge. Your Region is not a real powerhouse loaded with teams that other teams really do not like to play. Aren't most of them most folks Homecoming Games?

Come on down off the hill sometime and play ANY team in Rutherford County. Heck I would even take LaVergne over y'all! <_<

When you play teams like 'Little Sisters of the Blind' and weaker it is not hard to have a winning program every year. Only really good team y'all ever play is Oak Ridge. Your Region is not a real powerhouse loaded with teams that other teams really do not like to play. Aren't most of them most folks Homecoming Games?

Come on down off the hill sometime and play ANY team in Rutherford County. Heck I would even take LaVergne over y'all! <_<

WE ARE D-B,And we're the ALL-TIME WINNINGEST Team in Tennessee.Suck up to Oak Ridge cause they came in your house and put yall out of the playoffs.LMAO,HOW LAME :roflol:

At least Oak Ridge made it to that level of the playoffs, and have done it a few times since 2000.

Now lets just look at the winners of the Gold Ball since say 1995. During that time it has been won by Riverdale 4 times, Oakland 2 times, and Smyrna 2 times. That makes 8 times by just one county vs how many times by your entire Region?

I got the answer for you........0, ZERO, NONE! :roflol:

With this I am thru. Y'all are NO challenge.

Edited by Lost Old Dad

At least Oak Ridge made it to that level of the playoffs, and have done it a few times since 2000.

Now lets just look at the winners of the Gold Ball since say 1995. During that time it has been won by Riverdale 4 times, Oakland 2 times, and Smyrna 2 times. That makes 6 times by just one county vs how many times by your entire Region?

ALL-TIME WINS. :thumb:

Now lets just look at the winners of the Gold Ball since say 1995. During that time it has been won by Riverdale 4 times, Oakland 2 times, and Smyrna 2 times. That makes 8 times by just one county vs how many times by your entire Region?

Try 8 gold balls for the REBS since 2000.9 since 1995.Thats more than your whole county.LMAO :roflol: Yall aint a challenge,And we done proved that.And as far as you dbnc.We'll have that all time win thing soon.And we got titles to go with them. :roflol:

Edited by MaryvilleMan70

Try 8 gold balls for the REBS since 2000.9 since 1995.Thats more than your whole county.LMAO :roflol: Yall aint a challenge,And we done proved that.And as far as you dbnc.We'll have that all time win thing soon.And we got titles to go with them. :roflol:

Did you edit this post, really? I would hate to see what it looked like before the edits. You type like you need to be on some Attention Deficit Medicine. Work on the spacing and grammer. Makes it really tough to read and makes you sound really stupid.

Don't take it personal, I only say something because I care. Now get in there and do better! :popcorneater: