D-B and South as one

Did you edit this post, really? I would hate to see what it looked like before the edits. You type like you need to be on some Attention Deficit Medicine. Work on the spacing and grammer. Makes it really tough to read and makes you sound really stupid.

Don't take it personal, I only say something because I care. Now get in there and do better! :popcorneater:

WOW,This is funny.You know you own people when the only thing they can try and get you on is your spelling. :roflol:.Thats funny how you talk about Attention Deficit.Cause thats what the LITTLE RIVERDOLE BAND looks like they have when they play the MIGHTY REBELS.BUT MOST TEAMS DO.And i looked on your profile.You a blackman fan.LMAO, :roflol: HOW FUNNY!!!To a Rebel fan you dont even count yet.Win about 4 more titles and we might talk. :thumb:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW,This is funny.You know you own people when the only thing they can try and get you on is your spelling. :roflol:.Thats funny how you talk about Attention Deficit.Cause thats what the LITTLE RIVERDOLE BAND looks like they have when they play the MIGHTY REBELS.BUT MOST TEAMS DO.And i looked on your profile.You a blackman fan.LMAO, :roflol: HOW FUNNY!!!To a Rebel fan you dont even count yet.Win about 4 more titles and we might talk. :thumb:

So does that mean your not going to get on the medicine, work on the grammer and spacing issues? Great just what we need, yet another hayseed on coacht that has trouble with the Queens English and basic grammer. As for Blackman, I am mykidsdad and that's all. :popcorneater:

WOW,And you're coming on a post that don't have anything to do with Riverdale.Thats funny.You are smart enuff to stay off Maryvilles,LOL.Let me ask you.Im from Eastern North Carolina and been here for about 4 yrs and dont know anything about Riverdale.I dont even know were there at.Are yall some kind of powerhouse?And this aint no Disrespect,i really dont know who they are.Do they have a web site?

So does this mean you are going to stay off the South threads, haha.

Try 8 gold balls for the REBS since 2000.9 since 1995.Thats more than your whole county.LMAO :roflol: Yall aint a challenge,And we done proved that.And as far as you dbnc.We'll have that all time win thing soon.And we got titles to go with them. :roflol:

OLD TIMER started with me.As you can see it the post says D-B and South and he came on here running his mouth.Im have a lil funny with the South folks.Just like he does with teams Riverdale plays.And as far as MARYVILLE i havnt said nothin bout them.What can i say?Its just the fact he stickin his nose in D-B things that dont have anything to do with his team.

So does this mean you are going to stay off the South threads, haha.

First off CRY BABY,Im just haveing fun with you.But i see you want to act like a lil girl.WHATEVER. :roflol: It dont matter if you like what i write or not.We're taking over KPT and you can jump on or CRY about it.SOUTH REBS,Soon to be D-B water boys!LMAO :roflol:

OLD TIMER started with me.As you can see it the post says D-B and South and he came on here running his mouth.Im have a lil funny with the South folks.Just like he does with teams Riverdale plays.And as far as MARYVILLE i havnt said nothin bout them.What can i say?Its just the fact he stickin his nose in D-B things that dont have anything to do with his team.

BOTH TEAMS ARE SCRUBS! :thumb: And db is always overratted.Yall can combine both and it want matter cause your area has very few top notch players.Yall want ever win a gold ball in 6a its a fact!

First off CRY BABY,Im just haveing fun with you.But i see you want to act like a lil girl.WHATEVER. :roflol: It dont matter if you like what i write or not.We're taking over KPT and you can jump on or CRY about it.SOUTH REBS,Soon to be D-B water boys!LMAO :roflol:

CAll me a little girl again, little girl, and I'll come down to NC and open a can up on you. Yadiyadiyadi, take that, you little wuss. I know who you are and I can do it. I will do it. Oh, you hurt me so bad with your tough talk, you're scaring me to death. Can I have my toy truck back now???

If you really want to be grown up and act like you know anything, first you need to talk to someone who really knows what's gonna happen. I can tell you----South will not be DB. Keep on yahooing on here if you want to continue being an idiot.

Oh, and I sort of agree with the Maryville cat who talks about Maryville's dominance over the years. CAn't argue with that, except Alcoa --they are bout the only ones that can really debate with Maryville.

CAll me a little girl again, little girl, and I'll come down to NC and open a can up on you. Yadiyadiyadi, take that, you little wuss. I know who you are and I can do it. I will do it. Oh, you hurt me so bad with your tough talk, you're scaring me to death. Can I have my toy truck back now???

If you really want to be grown up and act like you know anything, first you need to talk to someone who really knows what's gonna happen. I can tell you----South will not be DB. Keep on yahooing on here if you want to continue being an idiot.

Oh, and I sort of agree with the Maryville cat who talks about Maryville's dominance over the years. CAn't argue with that, except Alcoa --they are bout the only ones that can really debate with Maryville.

WELL LIL GIRL,You dont have to come down to N.C. cause im right in your backyard.Lets meet up and talk about it.I dont know what your refering too about the tough talk but we can work that out too.Im in kingsport and i dont work until 3 tomorrow afternoon.So just let me know.But anyway south become part of D-B would be good for them and there fans.How else will you ever get to see them win on D-B's field again.LMAO,HOLLA at me CRY BABY :cry:

Edited by DBfanFromNC

CORE and DBNC yall need to calm down.This is just a computer high school web site.Come on guys,Its nothing LAMER than a Computer Bad A.Guys just get back to talkin bout football and DBNC id talk this post down all together,Its not cool man.Nobody wants to loss a school and to a rival on top of that.What would you feel if db was turned into south?Plus think about how fun the rivilery is.I went on some old post with south and db and read alot of the comments.DUDE yall over in NE tenn do know its just a game.I see the word HATE in alot of yalls comments,And im just not talkin bout you and core its on both sides.Keep it to sports and lay off the tough man crap.Anyway yall have a good one.

CORE and DBNC yall need to calm down.This is just a computer high school web site.Come on guys,Its nothing LAMER than a Computer Bad A.Guys just get back to talkin bout football and DBNC id talk this post down all together,Its not cool man.Nobody wants to loss a school and to a rival on top of that.What would you feel if db was turned into south?Plus think about how fun the rivilery is.I went on some old post with south and db and read alot of the comments.DUDE yall over in NE tenn do know its just a game.I see the word HATE in alot of yalls comments,And im just not talkin bout you and core its on both sides.Keep it to sports and lay off the tough man crap.Anyway yall have a good one.

I was just given them a hard time.We dont need there players,cause even if they did go to D-B and we won a state title in anything,theyd say it was because of there players coming over to ours.Ill give CORE time to reply and ill take it down.You do have a good point.Like i said i was just given them a hard time and messing with them.Ill just have to wait until we beat that A on the F-Ball field again to do it.

At least Oak Ridge made it to that level of the playoffs, and have done it a few times since 2000.

Now lets just look at the winners of the Gold Ball since say 1995. During that time it has been won by Riverdale 4 times, Oakland 2 times, and Smyrna 2 times. That makes 8 times by just one county vs how many times by your entire Region?

I got the answer for you........0, ZERO, NONE! :roflol:

With this I am thru. Y'all are NO challenge.

You must not have been at the semi-final game in the late 90's when we came to your house and shut you down only to fail to down a punt and your big lineman scooped it and took it for a TD to beat us 14-9. So, yes we have been that far a few times and yes we should have about three gold balls, but you are correct we have not won one in a long time. But to come on here and disrespect the all time winningest team in Tennessee is down right stupid. We won titles a long time ago and one day we will again. I agree that you play in the toughest conference in the state, but to say we are not good enough to compete with your weeker teams is stupid. Now, i've said stupid twice, i'm recognizing a tread here STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you can go polish your freakin balls or whatever you want to do to them BIG MOUTH!!!!