D-B and South as one

WELL LIL GIRL,You dont have to come down to N.C. cause im right in your backyard.Lets meet up and talk about it.I dont know what your refering too about the tough talk but we can work that out too.Im in kingsport and i dont work until 3 tomorrow afternoon.So just let me know.But anyway south become part of D-B would be good for them and there fans.How else will you ever get to see them win on D-B's field again.LMAO,HOLLA at me CRY BABY :cry:

I'll be at the Food City today at 1:00 P.M.. I'm gonna shut you up. I'm gonna bring my mama with me cause I can't drive; and I'll just sit back and watch. You be sure to be there, big boy.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CORE and DBNC yall need to calm down.This is just a computer high school web site.Come on guys,Its nothing LAMER than a Computer Bad A.Guys just get back to talkin bout football and DBNC id talk this post down all together,Its not cool man.Nobody wants to loss a school and to a rival on top of that.What would you feel if db was turned into south?Plus think about how fun the rivilery is.I went on some old post with south and db and read alot of the comments.DUDE yall over in NE tenn do know its just a game.I see the word HATE in alot of yalls comments,And im just not talkin bout you and core its on both sides.Keep it to sports and lay off the tough man crap.Anyway yall have a good one.

Ahhh, your kidding, right??

CORE and DBNC yall need to calm down.This is just a computer high school web site.Come on guys,Its nothing LAMER than a Computer Bad A.Guys just get back to talkin bout football and DBNC id talk this post down all together,Its not cool man.Nobody wants to loss a school and to a rival on top of that.What would you feel if db was turned into south?Plus think about how fun the rivilery is.I went on some old post with south and db and read alot of the comments.DUDE yall over in NE tenn do know its just a game.I see the word HATE in alot of yalls comments,And im just not talkin bout you and core its on both sides.Keep it to sports and lay off the tough man crap.Anyway yall have a good one.

I think the term your looking for is cyberbully. BTW: The space bar is the longer tab located at the bottom of the keyboard. If you using a ipad it's the word space, spelled space. Hope that helps. :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

Maryvilleman70 , nothing wrong with showing a little class and acting like you've been there before . There's a bunch of Maryville fans on here , including myself , who won't appreciate you getting on here and making us look bad . If you came here to just run your mouth and act classless then please change your name . Maryville coaches , including all before Coach Quarles , have always taken great pride in winning and losing with class , If you really are a Maryville man , you should already know this .

Edited by pepvol

Maryvilleman70 , nothing wrong with showing a little class and acting like you've been there before . There's a bunch of Maryville fans on here , including myself , who won't appreciate you getting on here and making us look bad . If you came here to just run your mouth and act classless then please change your name . Maryville coaches , including all before Coach Quarles , have always taken great pride in winning and losing with class , If you really are a Maryville man , you should already know this .

I agree Pepvol! To all the fine folks in Kingsport and Colonial Heights, we apologize for the interruption. We will try to do better at policing our own. Now y'all can continue to fight amongst yourselves.

Edited by Red Rebels

• 2 weeks later...

I agree Pepvol! To all the fine folks in Kingsport and Colonial Heights, we apologize for the interruption. We will try to do better at policing our own. Now y'all can continue to fight amongst yourselves.

Oh, heck, you're not interrupting anything. And--there's no need in any honorable REDREBEL worrying about voilence coming from these threads. There's very little football being talked here anyway. We (jhilts, core, crawdad, compusatman, batmandb and myself) have attempted to have intellegent football conversations on here and I think most of us have given up due to a few idiots who don't have their driving license coming on and sabatoging everything. Most have simply resigned themselves to being "another" pain in the rear. Come on anytime, I'd like to hear some football talk, and we know that Maryville folk can talk football.

By the way, we're all sad over your recent loss of your fine young man. I saw him play, 2007 I believe it was.

Regards-----

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, heck, you're not interrupting anything. And--there's no need in any honorable REDREBEL worrying about voilence coming from these threads. There's very little football being talked here anyway. We (jhilts, core, crawdad, compusatman, batmandb and myself) have attempted to have intellegent football conversations on here and I think most of us have given up due to a few idiots who don't have their driving license coming on and sabatoging everything. Most have simply resigned themselves to being "another" pain in the rear. Come on anytime, I'd like to hear some football talk, and we know that Maryville folk can talk football.

By the way, we're all sad over your recent loss of your fine young man. I saw him play, 2007 I believe it was.

Regards-----

Tell him how your my little MUTT too.Your doing a fine job tryin to act like you dont run your mouth,LOL.Your a real funny MUTT.Your taking this KPT taking over thing hard at you MUTT.Go lay down before i kick you and make you run under the porch.Be a good DOG.

Tell him how your my little MUTT too.Your doing a fine job tryin to act like you dont run your mouth,LOL.Your a real funny MUTT.Your taking this KPT taking over thing hard at you MUTT.Go lay down before i kick you and make you run under the porch.Be a good DOG.

No, not at all, I said a long time ago that It'll be good if Kingsport takes over the south school system, as long as they leave South school intact. I've talked to the powers that be and that's the way it's gonna be. Now the city school system will have to share some of that money. Looking forward to it, actually. And, oh buddy, come a kickin.

No, not at all, I said a long time ago that It'll be good if Kingsport takes over the south school system, as long as they leave South school intact. I've talked to the powers that be and that's the way it's gonna be. Now the city school system will have to share some of that money. Looking forward to it, actually. And, oh buddy, come a kickin.

The powers that be are telling you what you want to here until they get you into the city. Sure the "school" will be intact, but the student numbers will be much less. Probably 3A, if that. Bank on it.

The powers that be are telling you what you want to here until they get you into the city. Sure the "school" will be intact, but the student numbers will be much less. Probably 3A, if that. Bank on it.

South is about 70 students away from 4A. And probably about 350 away from 3A. You could be right Jack. But it would seem pointess for the City to own a high school and run it at 1/3 capacity. But maybe the City expects the South side to grow dramatically in the next 5 years. What do you think?

South is about 70 students away from 4A. And probably about 350 away from 3A. You could be right Jack. But it would seem pointess for the City to own a high school and run it at 1/3 capacity. But maybe the City expects the South side to grow dramatically in the next 5 years. What do you think?

If South lost 400,I'd play up to 4A.