Under Rated and Over Looked H20 Tigers

bigjazzy

Haha now this is Comedy Central post No Team will beat us by 2 TD's come on get real, in this case the Past has nothing to do with the future. This yr and the next 3 the Tigers can go very deep in the Play off's and stand a good chance of bringing home a couple of those Gold Balls. Go ahead Laugh Now but U will will Cry later. The Surprise team of the Year !!! Watertown Purple Tigers !!

The Purple Tigers can go to as many playoff games as they wish, but, they'll need

to buy a ticket to get thru the gate.

Couple of Gold balls? :rolleyes:

Nothing like optimism.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith County out scored us by 1 TD and it was just our 2nd day of Spring Prac while it was SCH last day of the Spring. To say that they just had to much for us is really funny considering our 2days of prac. Now for RBS it would be easy to settle for 4th .

I didn't know what day it was for anyone, but what I saw was Watertown team that couldn't stop Smith County, Smith County did a lot of things on their own to shoot themselves in the foot. Also it took more than a few plays before Watertown even gained a yard on offense, but I didn't stay for the whole thing. RBS would settle for consistantly winning a few games each year. It's a damaged program that needs to be gradually built up. Me saying Watertown settling is not a shot at them, but more of a compliment to how tough the region is. On a consistant basis Gordonsville, FCS, and TC are going to be the top 3 because they are consistantly good every year. Watertown is no pushover but FCS, TC, and Gville are almost always better.

The Watertown/JB scrimmage ended 5-2 JB with the first teams in there. Watertown seemed to be about as good as they are every year...

Agreed. I'd like to hear what folks from H2O thought about it, both themselves and JB.

Edited by Shep

Agreed. I'd like to hear what folks from H2O thought about it, both themselves and JB.

I think this Watertown team is the best I've seen over the years...the kid that was running the jet sweep stuff needs the ball n his Hans a little more IMO... He's got playmaker written on him as does the qb....qb makes plays with his feet when need be.... Great size in the line.... If they continue to get better they may surprise someone.

JB....... The O is awsome, playmakers we have ! The D isn't there yet, lots of guys playn diff positions.... No idenity yet, potential is there tho.....Frankie is BADD !!!!

I think this Watertown team is the best I've seen over the years...the kid that was running the jet sweep stuff needs the ball n his Hans a little more IMO... He's got playmaker written on him as does the qb....qb makes plays with his feet when need be.... Great size in the line.... If they continue to get better they may surprise someone.

JB....... The O is awsome, playmakers we have ! The D isn't there yet, lots of guys playn diff positions.... No idenity yet, potential is there tho.....Frankie is BADD !!!!

The Kid that was running that Jet sweep is Antonio Huddleston and the Q.B is his Cousin Ty Jobe. I would love to see the Huddleston Kid get the ball more but there just anit enough balls to go around for all of the skill players that we have and the Jobe Kid has Truley came out of his Shell this Pre-season. This should be an exciting year for us if we stay Healthy.

I thought that it was a really good game as far as the Offenses were concern for both Teams , But both Defenses struggle of Course we struggled a Little bit more then yal did but neither Team Punted the Ball the whole night. We were laying some nice hits on Frankie but hey that Kid Ran that Ball like a Beast ! Lol. We kept doing the same thing and kept getting the same results Frankie Running for 6 lol We gotta Wrap Up and Finish the Tackle. I was very Proud of our Offensive Line and Q.B. they really held up Great to one of The Best Teams in the State.And that Huddleston Kid running that Jet ran like he was on a Mission. Overall I was very impressed with both Quads, Coaches, Fans and Consessions had some Great Burgers LOL

Haha now this is Comedy Central post No Team will beat us by 2 TD's come on get real, in this case the Past has nothing to do with the future. This yr and the next 3 the Tigers can go very deep in the Play off's and stand a good chance of bringing home a couple of those Gold Balls. Go ahead Laugh Now but U will will Cry later. The Surprise team of the Year !!! Watertown Purple Tigers !!

Jazzy I would love nothing better than to see these boys bring home a gold ball. I played here and my son played here. But two things have to happen before we can even think about going deep in the playoffs. We have to get a lot tougher mentally and physically. And we have to have some boys step up and be real leaders and lift their teammates up when the going does get tough. we haven't had that here for a long while. That being said GO PURPLE TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jazzy I would love nothing better than to see these boys bring home a gold ball. I played here and my son played here. But two things have to happen before we can even think about going deep in the playoffs. We have to get a lot tougher mentally and physically. And we have to have some boys step up and be real leaders and lift their teammates up when the going does get tough. we haven't had that here for a long while. That being said GO PURPLE TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive been hearing that some Sr.'s have been steeping up in the Locker rm this yr and that Is Great to Hear and I beleive that we are truley on our way but Tonight will be a real good Tester @ Whitehouse Heritage.