Greenfield Yellow Jackets

volfan007

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since yall are gonna be this way about it...I'll go ahead and say some things I wasnt gonna say...yall have beaten us twice this year....we've beaten yall 3 times...both times yall have beaten us, you were not facing our number 1 pitcher...

Also, about last nights game...the short, chubby, black ump that called the bases gave yall 3 base runners that were definitely out...terrible calls...they were thrown out and it wasnt even close...but, for some wild reason he called your runners safe....take those runners off the bases and give us those outs, and yall dont score 4 runs....

But, Union City played a great game the other night...made some big plays....and we didnt hit the ball.

It doesn't matter anyway. Riverside is about to scrape yall up.

Edited by BigSwoJr

Union City played very good tonight...they made the plays in the field. Congrats. The Jackets did not hit good tonight, at all...and the few boys that were hitting hit shots right at Union City players...and UC boys made some very good plays on other hard hit balls.

Also, our pitcher just wasnt on tonight....you could tell that he just didnt have his best stuff tonight... everyone has those games every once and a while....

So, now, we have to go to Parsons and play Riverside in the sub state...let's go get it, Jackets....we have to step it up and play our best.

We hit the ball hard but right at people, I really thought we would pull it out even after we got down 4-0. Adam Bethel did a great job in relief and held them scoreless and gave us a great chance at a comeback. Union City came in ready and did what they had to do, they did a great job with there pitching changes and running the bases. The last Union City pitcher had to have been their best pitcher and he closed it out. You could tell by the Union City players reactions after the game that this was a major upset and it was.

Since yall are gonna be this way about it...I'll go ahead and say some things I wasnt gonna say...yall have beaten us twice this year....we've beaten yall 3 times...both times yall have beaten us, you were not facing our number 1 pitcher...

Also, about last nights game...the short, chubby, black ump that called the bases gave yall 3 base runners that were definitely out...terrible calls...they were thrown out and it wasnt even close...but, for some wild reason he called your runners safe....take those runners off the bases and give us those outs, and yall dont score 4 runs....

But, Union City played a great game the other night...made some big plays....and we didnt hit the ball.

the 3 times yall have beaten us yall didnt face our number one.. Union City knows how to win key games and yall just fell short this time, good luck tonight against Riverside

It doesn't matter anyway. Riverside is about to scrape yall up.

Riverside 1

Greenfield 0

Trinity Christian 13

Union City 0

Good job Trinity Christian, I think you just stopped the Union City fans from trash talking anymore. You wont see any more posts from them, they dont know how to compliment the other team. I hope Trinity goes all the way, you have a classy bunch of guys.

Riverside 1

Greenfield 0

Trinity Christian 13

Union City 0

Good job Trinity Christian, I think you just stopped the Union City fans from trash talking anymore. You wont see any more posts from them, they dont know how to compliment the other team. I hope Trinity goes all the way, you have a classy bunch of guys.

I agree. Greenfield played a great game and Uc's fans are a disgrace.