Region 5A Championship Cascade at Eagleville

Cascade10

I

I'm sure Cascade10 can think of some kids who came from Shelbyville that now play for Cascade. Transfers from other schools in Rutherford County weren't the reason for the loss. Cascade had mental errors on the field ( not knowing where the play was), actual errors, and a lack of aggression at the plate with runners on base. Yes, some of the called third strikes appeared to be off the plate from my view, but kids are taught to "guard" the plate with two strikes from a young age. In twenty years of coaching I've always told kids if its close enough for him to call it with two strikes, you should of been swinging. Got to foul it off and keep battling. Cascade has a very talented team with most of them returning next year. They stand a good chance to win Friday and should be as good or better next season. Good luck to both teams Friday!

Well said. I agree on the philosophy at the plate, that's what they've always been taught, you want to work the count but you still have be aggressive in protecting. Best of luck to both teams in the Sectional/Sub-state.

Congrads to the Eagleville Warriors. Your pitcher throwed a great game. I think Blackman are done also, see if can get some of there players to come and play.

No way the step-parent of a young man who is a transfer himself made this comment. Well, considering the source it makes perfect sense.

Congrats to the Champions on a good season so far and Good Luck in the Sub State.

No way the step-parent of a young man who is a transfer himself made this comment. Well, considering the source it makes perfect sense.

Congrats to the Champions on a good season so far and Good Luck in the Sub State.

I think you missed that one. Way off. I know who C10 is. His son is a transfer but tranfered as a sophmore. I think he was upset after getting beat and his son did not get to pitch.

I think you missed that one. Way off. I know who C10 is. His son is a transfer but tranfered as a sophmore. I think he was upset after getting beat and his son did not get to pitch.

It aint that far off Champ. Those two are like peas in a pod. My original statement stands. "Considering the source it makes perfect sense".

It's obvious there is respect between the two programs for everyone involved, except C10. I challenge you C10 to make another appearance and apologize for being flat out WRONG.

If your own son transferred as a sophomore, I know exactly who you are, and you should be ashamed of yourself for posting such nonsense. Jealousy does NOT look good on message boards (or anywhere), especially when "Cascade" is in your posting name.

Cascade and Eagleville both have fabulous baseball programs and they are both in the top 16 teams left in the state... you should apologize and get over it.

Good luck to the Eagleville EAGLES tonight against MP. Go get them. Sorry for the dumb moment the other night. I thought we had better pitching to offer than what we did and I had much rather be playing MP tonight instead of Summertown. Either way I guess it will be good experience for us next year.

It aint that far off Champ. Those two are like peas in a pod. My original statement stands. "Considering the source it makes perfect sense".

Both of our transfers are Juniors and we are glad to have them. I don't know what you are talking about with your comments unless you are upset with them leaving Shelbyville.

WOW! Just got to work this morning and thought I would check the message boards to see what is going on; only to find this complete lie that I am Champion10. You might as well have called us by name, there is only one transfer who is a pitcher who did not pitch Wed. Who else would you be speaking of? I have and always posted under my facebook sign on so there would never be a question of my post for this exact reason and can swear that I am not C10 nor do I know who it is. Nor have I ever posted anything negative; go back and look.

Maybe Champion10 will get the guts to give their true identity. But what you did is far worse. You called out our entire family by hiding your own identity and made a false statement. I know it's false because we have never spoke to anyone of the Cascade cliq about the playing time of our son, nor spoken to coach, nor sent the text messages to coach that everyone seems to think we are a part of.

What I can do is leave you with two very true statements about us.

First, I am a true study of the game of baseball and always have been. I analyze every play and the way the game is played. I've even been known to keep a scorebook in the stands even tho I no longer do. I have to keep my mind occupied with the game because if i don't i will tend to yell at umpires which is never good. Basically it boils to this. I am not a "cheerleading butt-tickler"

Second, to regards to our son. He has never thrown his bat after a strikeout, walked slow to the dugout pouting after a K, never slammed his bat into the ground after a bad at bat. He has never thrown a bat in the dugout after not executing a sign, nor thrown a screaming tirade in the dugout either. Also has never yelled at another player on the field for missing a ball or committing an error while he was pitching.

There is no doubt that you should go to my son tonight and apologize for the comments you have made and thought because if you are willing to state them here, you have surely bad mouthed him and us to all you friends. But I know you never will because you will never give your identity as well.

I leave you all with this. If any of you can think of anytime my family have spoke directly to you in a negative manner to this Cascade program; you may post it at this time. There will be no such post because there is no such proof.

Good luck to the Eagleville EAGLES tonight against MP. Go get them. Sorry for the dumb moment the other night. I thought we had better pitching to offer than what we did and I had much rather be playing MP tonight instead of Summertown. Either way I guess it will be good experience for us next year.

You remain a laughing stock on here and don't forget I do know who you are. My daughters boyfriend started that game and gave up two runs thru six innings. Our pitchers combined only gave up 2 earned runs thru 8 innings! You seriously gonna blame that loss on pitching??? Might want to look at errors and strikeouts with runners in scoring position as a more likely source for the loss, partner.

You remain a laughing stock on here and don't forget I do know who you are. My daughters boyfriend started that game and gave up two runs thru six innings. Our pitchers combined only gave up 2 earned runs thru 8 innings! You seriously gonna blame that loss on pitching??? Might want to look at errors and strikeouts with runners in scoring position as a more likely source for the loss, partner.

I'm glad you know who I am. I thought I seen you in Eagleville the other night. Mrs.Edwards must not have been there. Did you make the trip to Summertown? I did not get to go. After the Eagleville game I knew there was no need for me going.