Gordsonsville @ FCS

swanson71

Now that both teams handled their first round of the region pretty easily they will meet for the 5th time this year in the region championship. Both teams are 2-2 so far with Gordonsville winning twice during the season and FCS winning twice in the tournament. I said in another post that this is the game that matters and winner of this game means more than any of the other games. It's hard to beat a good team 3 times in a row so i'll go with Gordonsville by 2...

Now that both teams handled their first round of the region pretty easily they will meet for the 5th time this year in the region championship. Both teams are 2-2 so far with Gordonsville winning twice during the season and FCS winning twice in the tournament. I said in another post that this is the game that matters and winner of this game means more than any of the other games. It's hard to beat a good team 3 times in a row so i'll go with Gordonsville by 2...

I think FCS will be alright.It looks to me the last two games they have figured gvilles pitcher out. If that is so I say FCS by 4.

I think FCS will be alright.It looks to me the last two games they have figured gvilles pitcher out. If that is so I say FCS by 4.

I think that Gordonsville will start their freshman pitcher or bring her in quickly if things head south for them. Friendship appears to be peaking at the right time, may be hard to handle from here on out. And yes MrNoItAll, both teams have beat quality opponents.FCS downed Cornersville and Ravenwood; Gordonsville has put away Mt. Juliet and other AAA teams this year.

Looks like a great game from two 8A teams in the region 4A finals. This region will face Grace Baptist/Marion Co. on friday, wish I could see both games.Region 4A will be well represented.Gotta love your District when they work to have teams that are a cut above!

I think that Gordonsville will start their freshman pitcher or bring her in quickly if things head south for them. Friendship appears to be peaking at the right time, may be hard to handle from here on out. And yes MrNoItAll, both teams have beat quality opponents.FCS downed Cornersville and Ravenwood; Gordonsville has put away Mt. Juliet and other AAA teams this year.

Looks like a great game from two 8A teams in the region 4A finals. This region will face Grace Baptist/Marion Co. on friday, wish I could see both games.Region 4A will be well represented.Gotta love your District when they work to have teams that are a cut above!

HA, a cut above? A cut above what? The grass.Come on, Fcs use to be one of the best team's in the State not just single A THE STATE. Fcs is at its lowest it has been since the early 80,s. Until Fcs get rid of the BIG MAN AND McNeal, Its softball program will keep sliding into the mud.Did I not read where MRNOITALL said Fcs looks like the BAD NEWS BEARS. He knows all. Have a good rest of the season.

HA, a cut above? A cut above what? The grass.Come on, Fcs use to be one of the best team's in the State not just single A THE STATE. Fcs is at its lowest it has been since the early 80,s. Until Fcs get rid of the BIG MAN AND McNeal, Its softball program will keep sliding into the mud.Did I not read where MRNOITALL said Fcs looks like the BAD NEWS BEARS. He knows all. Have a good rest of the season.

I would have a great day if you would let us all know who you are. Come on here and say that Shoulders and McNeal need to be let go. Pretty big statement coming from someone hiding behind a name.