Softball Championss 2011 in the "Boro"

MrNoitAll

"Ms. Birdie" has told me to keep it quick! So for the last picks for the year here they

are and here is a hint for you to know who the real "MrNoitAll" really is....years ago it was said

it took how many people to raise kids??? There is your answer! :flower:

AAA---Riverdale.....beat the fire out of CC and with that kind of pitchin ain't many folks

are goin to score many runs!

AA...Unicoi Co.....these Ladies have come a long ways to kick butt and they will! Ain't much do

do in there little town except to play softball and these Ladies have been there before and

knows what it takes to win.......Creek Wood sorry but you are second this year which is better

than most schools!

A...Grace....they have been waitin for the last two years to win and this is there year. They should

enjoy it cause this will be there last trip for a long while!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait. hold the phone, you mean CC is not going to the Boro to stomp the mud out of all the teams participating?

That be correct when you almost have a perfect game thrown against you, the chances of you a winnin ain't to good!!! :flower: The sad thing was that we had the biggest crowd that I ever remember bein there and a lot of former players as well and then we play like we were scare to death.....plus all of K's don't help either! :flower:

Edited by MrNoitAll

"Ms. Birdie" has told me to keep it quick! So for the last picks for the year here they

are and here is a hint for you to know who the real "MrNoitAll" really is....years ago it was said

it took how many people to raise kids??? There is your answer! :flower:

AAA---Riverdale.....beat the fire out of CC and with that kind of pitchin ain't many folks

are goin to score many runs!

AA...Unicoi Co.....these Ladies have come a long ways to kick butt and they will! Ain't much do

do in there little town except to play softball and these Ladies have been there before and

knows what it takes to win.......Creek Wood sorry but you are second this year which is better

than most schools!

A...Grace....they have been waitin for the last two years to win and this is there year. They should

enjoy it cause this will be there last trip for a long while!

Think you may have missed the boat on your AA prediction, my friend. But hey, in the words of Meatloaf, two out of three ain't bad...........

Think you may have missed the boat on your AA prediction, my friend. But hey, in the words of Meatloaf, two out of three ain't bad...........

"Birdman" the "Rich Man" where in the world have you been? I have miss your wisdom and your smart remarks!!! You are the second best softball man in the Mid-State behind you know who! Ok, I really think that Creek Wood will win it all but I was tryin to make those ladies upset to see what they would do because I wasn't a pickin them. They haven't lost a game to anyone in the their classification this year and really don't think anyone can.They have the hittin, pitchin, and coachin now I am sure you were thinkin more like Goodpasture to take it home again this year now weren't you? But these "Ole Country" girls have it all this year....not takin anything away from the "Rich School". You have made my day!!! Look me up I will be there tonight and tomorrow a watchin them games if I can find some way to get in without a payin....times are rough...but you wouldn't since you are so rich! But luv you man! See you at the game! :flower:

I just got back to the trailer and it is as hot as you know what in them stands! Got to see some old friends that I have not seen this year and got to see some that I don't care if I never see again.......if you know what I mean! Plus I saw two of my picks get their butt kicked! Beech really looked good playin the small and then gettin some timely hits and the fat lady started to sing! I just wonder if Albritton is gettin a little tired????? Been a long season for her but I still wouldn't count them out.....but look at the number of innings that she has thrown this year and has hot as it was today.....just wonderin?

Last night took the wind out of Creek Wood.....they had beaten them twice this year and was in command until the last inning when Dawson gave up the big hit....but I still would take Albritton and Dawson any day to win me some ball games.....sometimes you do and sometimes you don't last night and today just wasn't one of those days...but I guarantee they will win a bunch more before they leave high school! These two ladies are big time winners!

Looks like "Ms Birdie" needs to clean that darn crystal ball!!! :flower:

Edited by MrNoitAll

watched a lot of weekend games this year and the Chat Central game and Creek Wood played with fire a lot. Walking to many hitters and pitching from behind in the count and too many baserunning mistakes is not a recipe for success in the big tourneys. It just seems like this time it came back to bite them time. They will be back next year because the core of the team returns.