A/AA State Quarterfinal scores

BigG

A sad way to end the season, no doubt. Thanks for the updates.

Dyersburg was proud to play CAK and to be in the State tournie...don't feel sorry for us...or say it was a sad way to end the season....what was sad was the CAK student fans who were behind the Dyersburg goalie in the 2nd half and who constantly harassed and screamed at the Dyersburg players during the game. Shame of all of you who saw this and did nothing....I guess going to a "Christian" school is mostly show....way to set an example. Jenny Stapleton DHS mom and wife of DHS head Coach.

Dyersburg was proud to play CAK and to be in the State tournie...don't feel sorry for us...or say it was a sad way to end the season....what was sad was the CAK student fans who were behind the Dyersburg goalie in the 2nd half and who constantly harassed and screamed at the Dyersburg players during the game. Shame of all of you who saw this and did nothing....I guess going to a "Christian" school is mostly show....way to set an example. Jenny Stapleton DHS mom and wife of DHS head Coach.

Oddly enough, it's the same way in North Carolina. Independent schools there with "Christian" in the name universally have the worst-behaved fans of the schools I -- and many other NC coaches in numerous sports -- have seen. I guess they feel like they have the inside lane on forgiveness...