How's Camden Looking?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have info on how the Howenwald / Camden Scrimmage went?

I saw that you ask this on a couple posts and tried to find out for you.I was told that Lewis Co won 3-1.From a very good source.But he also said Camden was inside the 10 yard line or so a couple times and fumbled.Said Camden really didn't stop them on defense or from moving the ball but both teams were just getting some players back from baseball.Said Camden was going to be ok.Said in a real game,would be close.So from what I gather,was pretty close without the turnovers.

I saw that you ask this on a couple posts and tried to find out for you.I was told that Lewis Co won 3-1.From a very good source.But he also said Camden was inside the 10 yard line or so a couple times and fumbled.Said Camden really didn't stop them on defense or from moving the ball but both teams were just getting some players back from baseball.Said Camden was going to be ok.Said in a real game,would be close.So from what I gather,was pretty close without the turnovers.

bigster, big ups on your efforts to gain information. Thank you.

bigster, big ups on your efforts to gain information. Thank you.

You're welcome.I do have a pretty good source for that area as well.If you were to go back I wrote that rumour I had was Coach Ward had taken the Crockett Co job way before it made the paper and days before it was confirmed on here.Good luck to your Lions this coming season.

Edited by mrbigster