Beech Hires new Head Coach

fishunt

Congratulation to Coach Erika Powell.I just heard by the grape vine, that Beech has a new head Coach. Good luck Coach Powell you sure have some big shoes to fill. But I know for a fact you will have no problem filling them. :flower:

Edited by fishunt

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This rumor has been out there for at least a month and I'm not doubting you fishunt, 'cause we all know you're connected. But where's the official announcement from Coach Woods? At one point Beech didn't have a teaching position open for Coach Powell. Of course if they really want her they will work that out. Beech has tryouts this coming Thursday and Friday so Coach Woods better hurry or he may not be able to hang up the cleats just yet...

Wherever she winds up, best wishes to Coach Powell! She's a very good coach, the girls love her and she would be a true asset to any program!

Congratulation to Coach Erika Powell.I just heard by the grape vine, that Beech has a new head Coach. Good luck Coach Powell you sure have some big shoes to fill. But I know for a fact you will have no problem filling them. :flower:

Sorry but this is old news....you know who told you before it ever came out!!! If you check the past post MrNoitAll told you about it almost four weeks ago......hmmmm when will you all ever learn??? :flower: PS Congratulations!

Edited by MrNoitAll

Sorry but this is old news....you know who told you before it ever came out!!! If you check the past post MrNoitAll told you about it almost four weeks ago......hmmmm when will you all ever learn??? :flower:

Well well, sorry I don't hang out here 8 hr a day, It might be old news to you, but it was new news to me. I was congratulating and wishing her luck. I think you need to take some of them happy pills. your old bones must be hurting in all of this heat. :flower:

Well to add further speculation to this story, I was going to keep quite but just can't let old Mel ride the fence anymore, MJ may have a spot open and not for the one Erica left... :blink: It seems old Pedigo finally stepped over the line and it wasn't even a parent, former parent or opposing coaches complaint that got her. It was her own big mouth with a little help from the paper. Is that a ray of sunshine I see comming through my window?

Edited by coachcap

Well to add further speculation to this story, I was going to keep quite but just can't let old Mel ride the fence anymore, MJ may have a spot open and not for the one Erica left... :blink: It seems old Pedigo finally stepped over the line and it wasn't even a parent, former parent or opposing coaches complaint that got her. It was her own big mouth with a little help from the paper. Is that a ray of sunshine I see comming through my window?

You and your daughter have been gone from the MJ softball program for a year now. Hopefully she's happy and has great success at her new school. MLK Jr. once said, "Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness." Let it go dude, be happy in life and don't revel in others problems.

Yep Mrknowitall didnt u Coach with Erica for a year or two.

I wish I had coached with her because the success that she has had some of these

other coaches may learn something from her....not sure how many times that she has been

to the big dance but she has had several dances..... where a lot of coaches never have been

without a payin......if you count success as a goin to the dance she has been there

a bunch and with the team comin back that she has should be dancin again! :flower:

Edited by MrNoitAll

Rumor has it she's done a few other interesting things too. Plus as much as everyone says what they say about Pedigo, she's a good coach. She may not say all the right things all the time, but none of us do. She gets kids to buy into hard work though. Hm now there is a novel term for most of the HS kids I've seen these days, but I wonder where their lack of hard work comes from, where they learned it from??? Hmmm.....