Top Sophmore Point Guards in Nashville...

hoops317

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DONT WANT TO SEEM ONE SIDED BUT AS FAR AS RIGHT NOW I'D HAVE TO GIVE JOHNNY LEE BECAUSE HE HAS PLAYED VARSITY BALL MORE THAN ANY SOPHMORE ALL OF YOU HAVE NAMED AND HAS PLAYED WELL BUT YOU CANT LEAVE OUT WHAT JAMAL RICHARDSON HAS DONE IN HIS LITTLE TIME LIKE STATE TOURNEY CLUTCH PLAY OFF THE BENCH AND HIS PLAY LAST YEAR THEN TREY WILL BE NEXT BUT HE HAS A LOT OF UP SIDES AND ONLY TIME WILL TELL AND I SEE ALL OF THEM BEING TOP DOGS BUT FOR MY MONEY I WILL TAKE JAMAL IN A HEART BEAT BUT AS YOU KNOW HE IS A PANTHER.

Richardson and Hobson played together in the AAU Nationals, and they both started. They both averaged around double digits. Johnny Lee is a very good point guard, but last year he had no guards to go up against. He was the best point guard they had. The reason that Trey Hobson and Jamal Richardson didn't start is because they had division 1 prospect guards over them. Jamal had Ronald Taylor and Trey Had Nicholas Hodge. Lee, Hobson, and Richardson will start this year as sophmores.

Mad Props to my man Johnny. This cat can hoop and is one of the best PGs coming from MLK. He knows how to control his team. Mad Props to my man Jamal. He has good qualities for the game. The only thing about Jamal is that he needs to play SG, becasue he is ice. Mad props to my man Trey. This cat can play the game. He really will be a leader for years to come and also this year. Also Jamal and Johnny will to, as Johnny has already shown.

Come on ya'll must of forgot about them Anitoch boys. Think about it who stop Trey and Johnny in the middle school championship a year ago. Homer Britton. He stopped Jamal the second time they meet. In the playoffs for freshman they had a battle. Jamal would hit and Homer would hit. I think Johnny is a fundemantal player. Has greats moves and can dribble. Jamal I have great respect for him. If you leave him open you going to pay. Trey I haven't played against him in a while. So I won't speak on him.

• 5 weeks later...

All the players u have named are really good. But u cant leave out East Literature's Tony Hood. His talent will show in due time. His coach is his problem, he'll be better off at another school.