Cleveland Football

As a former member of the state champ raider teams and fan, I will say that as long as cleveland has slaughter as the head coach, cleveland will never be a serious contending team. Me personally I believe the only reasom he got hired was because of the offense that he runs to showcase voytik. Im sure allan jones and his pops had something to do with that. I hope that he can prove me wrong but i just dont see it happening. Good luck to the raiders. Go blue!!!

As a former member of the state champ raider teams and fan, I will say that as long as cleveland has slaughter as the head coach, cleveland will never be a serious contending team. Me personally I believe the only reasom he got hired was because of the offense that he runs to showcase voytik. Im sure allan jones and his pops had something to do with that. I hope that he can prove me wrong but i just dont see it happening. Good luck to the raiders. Go blue!!!

:roflol: Heard this before....Seems like when you say Good luck to the Raiders and Go Blue, Your saying it in a condescending tone??? Guess we will add one to the hater list :popcorneater:

Im not bashing him but it sucks seeing it. I dont like his offense. Im a raider for life but seeing the way they are now from when i played hurts

I understand your not bashing him but if your a fan and it sucks seeing them down, instead of getting on here and talking about the coach. Get on here and say something positive because trust me the players do get on here and read these boards. If your a fan for life, go to the games(even when they are losing). If I am remembering correctly before Slaughter came in, they had not won a region championship in 7 years. It will take time to build the program up but i'm sure he is doing what he can with what he has.

I gotta feeling they are going to write a movie about the Bradley vs Cleveland game this year. I will be something to see. Bryce and Chad are both outstanding QBS but Bradleys has plenty of guys that can pick the ball off this year but truth be told Cleveland isnt even the best team on Bradleys schedule. In my view

Baylor (2nd in the state last year)

Blackman (ranked 1 in preseason polls with best Rb is state) are both better.

Soddy should be just about as good as Cleveland also.

I will say Bradley 42 Cleveland 35 in a Overtime thriller.

I gotta feeling they are going to write a movie about the Bradley vs Cleveland game this year. I will be something to see. Bryce and Chad are both outstanding QBS but Bradleys has plenty of guys that can pick the ball off this year but truth be told Cleveland isnt even the best team on Bradleys schedule. In my view

Baylor (2nd in the state last year)

Blackman (ranked 1 in preseason polls with best Rb is state) are both better.

Soddy should be just about as good as Cleveland also.

I will say Bradley 42 Cleveland 35 in a Overtime thriller.

And Bradley isn't the best team on Cleveland's schedule either.

Alcoa and maybe even Knox Cath are better teams than Bradley.

Bradley and Cleveland should both have very good teams this year, I can see both finishing with 7-3 or 8-2 records, or at worst 5-5. Cleveland will probably start the year off 0-2.