Signal/Soddy 7on7 Video

foozballman

Honestly before i go to bed. We are not jealous of signal mtn. your parents struck our kids numerous people including media saw it. Your reputation is your own, own it, wear it, love it.

Well you clearly didn't see any parent strike one of your players if you had it would have been on the video, You wouldn't have said what you did if you had seen it. And in the beginning it was one parent now it's parents, that's priceless. Rest well and keep dreaming. SD has as much blame if not more than SM.

If someone has proof that a parent actually hit a kid I would love to see it. If not you need to move on and quit listening to hear say. I have said I didn't see it and I did see the fight, but that's not to say it didn't happen but I can only go on what I actually saw and not what someone told me. Maybe you should try to do the same. Or are you one of those that believes everything in the paper, or even better everything our President says. If they say it it has to be true, right? lol

It would be nice if we could all play smaller teams in Championships where we could all have one.

We didn't pick the opponent buddy, and I thought you were going to bed...

BTW, I don't think anyone here would condone a parent hitting a player, even us big, bad, horrible people on Signal Mtn.

Nighty night... -_-

• Upvote 1

Do you not understand that even one of your own saw it! We already have that statement.

I do not understand as I haven't heard anyone other than SD people say they saw it and I haven't seen anything posted. So where is the statement? This isn't another dream is it?

Edited by smeagle1

Well you clearly didn't see any parent strike one of your players if you had it would have been on the video, You wouldn't have said what you did if you had seen it. And in the beginning it was one parent now it's parents, that's priceless. Rest well and keep dreaming. SD has as much blame if not more than SM.

If someone has proof that a parent actually hit a kid I would love to see it. If not you need to move on and quit listening to hear say. I have said I didn't see it and I did see the fight, but that's not to say it didn't happen but I can only go on what I actually saw and not what someone told me. Maybe you should try to do the same. Or are you one of those that believes everything in the paper, or even better everything our President says. If they say it it has to be true, right? lol

The Goat sez: I remember some people screaming for TSSAA intervention after the "creekbank massacre". Don't you think the TSSAA should investigate and punish the perps?

The Goat sez: I remember some people screaming for TSSAA intervention after the "creekbank massacre". Don't you think the TSSAA should investigate and punish the perps?

Tell the goat I don't have a problem with the TSSAA investigating, even though it wasn't a TSSAA event like a playoff game. Also tell the goat to look at the videos of the two incidents.

Funny thing is the TSSAA at one of their own events didn't take any interest and a guy was found guilty of assault. So what does the goat think they should do here?

Tell the goat I don't have a problem with the TSSAA investigating, even though it wasn't a TSSAA event like a playoff game. Also tell the goat to look at the videos of the two incidents.

Funny thing is the TSSAA at one of their own events didn't take any interest and a guy was found guilty of assault. So what does the goat think they should do here?

The Goat sez: Firing squad!!

• Upvote 1