Big 8 Jamboree

After Carter came out with his little clone army, Clark just had to get with them. I knew when the pushing and trash talk started that we would leave the starters in for most of the quarter. Once again S Hill has some big,strong and fast players but Stacey just cant keep running the ball. He has to try and do stupid stuff and it always costs him. DB struggled to stop the run of S Hill but once they got inside the 25 yd line, we held our own. Score should have been 14-0 if Cook would have threw the ball just a tick sooner to Swafford. The pressure in the backfield hurt his timing. Once Hayworth gets back we will see a huge difference in the pocket time. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!1

Isn't it good to see a couple of heavy weights going toe to toe with some fire and zeal!? But, isn't football about timing, quickness, strength, a little here and a little there? For me it was good to see a couple BIG boys that seemed pretty evenly matched go hard for a quarter. Best quarter of football all night, for sure!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to much drama going on here. Don't get to excited or to down by how your team performs in a Jamboree. The best teams in the Big 8 are still the same, DB,db,SS,SH,&TH. All but SH won their little 1 quarter of play. DB & SH start the season next week against the big boys so we will find out right out of the gate who's got what. Jamboree's and scrimmages don't count you know.

Way to much drama going on here. Don't get to excited or to down by how your team performs in a Jamboree. The best teams in the Big 8 are still the same, DB,db,SS,SH,&TH. All but SH won their little 1 quarter of play. DB & SH start the season next week against the big boys so we will find out right out of the gate who's got what. Jamboree's and scrimmages don't count you know.

Your right, they don't count. But, they are a reflection of what kind of team you have. I'm not all that excited about what I seen out of SH. I seen some positives, but I thought I would see a little more sharpness from SH too. But, it is just a little quarter of play in the jamboree. ;)

Your right, they don't count. But, they are a reflection of what kind of team you have. I'm not all that excited about what I seen out of SH. I seen some positives, but I thought I would see a little more sharpness from SH too. But, it is just a little quarter of play in the jamboree. ;)

The little wink at the end tells me that my post went flying right by your head.:) Go figure.