Big 8 Jamboree

Actually the 2006 44-0 game is not even my favorite. The 2009 game was the best. That was when you South fans were calling on Carter to run up the score. That game was over by the end of the first quarter also. Did you skip over the part where I stated that South has lost more first round playoff games than any team in upper east tn.? I think maybe the shoe is on the other foot. Most DB fans would rather play Oak Ridge and lose than waste a game beating South for the 200th time. Get It?

South owns you in every way. Your obsession and sense of entitlement = One or Two and Done. Get it.

2009: South was going in to even the score right before halftime. The backup QB made a bad decision and got picked on about the ten that went the other way. A fourteen point turnaround. Final margin 14. Your obsession can't change history.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South owns you in every way. Your obsession and sense of entitlement = One or Two and Done. Get it.

2009: South was going in to even the score right before halftime. The backup QB made a bad decision and got picked on about the ten that went the other way. A fourteen point turnaround. Final margin 14. Your obsession can't change history.

Stop making up excuses. South hasn't beat DB in 18 years. Get it?

You should pick a fight with a Volunteer fan if you want to win a argument.

I have to say Jhilts.DB whipped South that night.The payback almost came last year when South played a great game but the score in 2009 was not as bad as the whipping.Same for us against Maryville that year,just a beat down.That was a big pick before halftime,but the score was still 27-o at the half.

Edited by BatmanDB

I have to say Jhilts.DB whipped South that night.The payback almost came last year when South played a great game but the score in 2009 was not as bad as the whipping.Same for us against Maryville that year,just a beat down.That was a big pick before halftime,but the score was still 27-o at the half.

It was not 27-0 at half. I was responding to "it was over in the 1st quarter". It was not.

Db should never lose to South. Period. But it is a small consolation to see all the pants that had to be changed after last year.

let me play the South fan here........Yeah but if DB hadn't scored the 27 points the score would of been tied 0-0. DB is so full of their selves. We could of beat DB those years we didn't play them.

It was not 27-0 at half. I was responding to "it was over in the 1st quarter". It was not.

Db should never lose to South. Period. But it is a small consolation to see all the pants that had to be changed after last year.

Actually it was over before it started. You need to get over it. DB owns you. Always has. See a doctor for you condition. Before its to late. 44-0

Actually it was over before it started. You need to get over it. DB owns you. Always has. See a doctor for you condition. Before its to late. 44-0

44-0? Yeah '06....that was the 1st round whipping by William Blount. I don't know if that is the best on though.

'08 McMinn

'05 Ooltewah

'01 Pesky William Blount again...

South is happy to ever even make the playoffs. DB should win their gold ball every year. South shouldn't even be on the same field as the great db. Yet you are obsessed and owned by little Sullivan South. Don't think this attitude doesn't trickle down to the players. It does. I will cut you a break this year....Two and Done.

44-0? Yeah '06....that was the 1st round whipping by William Blount. I don't know if that is the best on though.

'08 McMinn

'05 Ooltewah

South is happy to ever even make the playoffs. DB should win their gold ball every year. South shouldn't even be on the same field as the great db. Yet you are obsessed and owned by little Sullivan South. Don't think this attitude doesn't trickle down to the players. It does. I will cut you a break this year....Two and Done.

Have you heard that South is going to drop down to 2A in 2014? Most of their students (especially athletes) will be going to DB and will make DB the largest high school in the state. We might even just close South down and send the rest of those students to Central. South would make a good storage building. We would have to get rid of that trailer park out front though, so you'll have to find a new home. Your right about South shouldn't be on the same field with the great DB. You guys did alot better when you didn't have us on your schedule. I will cut you a break this year. The game won't be over until midway in the second quarter. I hope Mr. Haney doesn't find out your on CoachT running your pie hole.:)

Have you heard that South is going to drop down to 2A in 2014? Most of their students (especially athletes) will be going to DB and will make DB the largest high school in the state. We might even just close South down and send the rest of those students to Central. South would make a good storage building. We would have to get rid of that trailer park out front though, so you'll have to find a new home. Your right about South shouldn't be on the same field with the great DB. You guys did alot better when you didn't have us on your schedule. I will cut you a break this year. The game won't be over until midway in the second quarter. I hope Mr. Haney doesn't find out your on CoachT running your pie hole.:)

'08 McMinn

'05 Ooltewah

Ouch...that must have really hurt. South owns you, just as Colonial Heights will soon own Kingsport.

'08 McMinn

'05 Ooltewah

Ouch...that must have really hurt. South owns you, just as Colonial Heights will soon own Kingsport.

We're gonna' use Colonial Heights as a land fill. I heard theres houses for sale in "Johnson" City. You could move there and become a Science Hill fan. That way you won't miss out on your yearly beat down. Get it?

We're gonna' use Colonial Heights as a land fill. I heard theres houses for sale in "Johnson" City. You could move there and become a Science Hill fan. That way you won't miss out on your yearly beat down. Get it?

I'm glad jhilts is a walking talking book of DB football history. It just seems he don't remember all the wins. Like the 44-0 game. He just can't admit that game. Well. We know he's a closet Indian. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad jhilts is a walking talking book of DB football history. It just seems he don't remember all the wins. Like the 44-0 game. He just can't admit that game. Well. We know he's a closet Indian. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't follow HS football back then. Had to look it up. Noticed that very same year db lost in the first round, at home, to William Blount High School. But you all won the big game. Congratulations.