FRANKLIN REBELS 2011

callofdooty

Above is my first post in this thread...not sure how it is a highjack. It is a simple post with reasonable questions about FRANKLIN. Notice no CHS references. Someone else brought up CHS in a way to attack my post. I responded and defended. Again, not a thread highjack. I rarely post in non CHS threads about CHS. It is almost always someone else that brings up Centennial's history to try to put me in my place. That is someone else's issue and inability to defend their team and respond intelligently to my posts.

I can contribute in any thread I choose, as long as a do it in a "CoachT Acceptable" manner.

If I point out that a 7 on 7 may point weaknesses with FHS, and the weakness may be what FHS was touting as their strength, why does the response have to be to slam CHS?

The answer is simple; fear of the future.

Thank you for this opportunity to take a FHS thread and allow me to speak about CHS.

Any by the way, Independence still has the worst staff in the county and that has nothing to do with Centennial either.

[/quote Hope you call the defense at centennial better than you post. Rector know you spend time on coacht. If the defense does bad you can use posting on coacht as an excuse.

Edited by powercat

weakkitty ("powercat") You havent been on here in what, 4 months, and this is what you make your great return for? To make a fool of yourself, still posting on misinformation and fabrications that your soused mind leads you to believe?

Pretty pathetic for a very lonely man, huh? You should be worrying about things other than high school football.

weakkitty ("powercat") You havent been on here in what, 4 months, and this is what you make your great return for? To make a fool of yourself, still posting on misinformation and fabrications that your soused mind leads you to believe?

Pretty pathetic for a very lonely man, huh? You should be worrying about things other than high school football.

Did you actually take the time to insult them based on the last time they posted?

That, taco, is pathetic....By the way, is there a thread you haven't spent your entire day trying to promote Centennial's team? Sounds like Powercat isn't the sad lonely man here (oh wait, he hasn't posted in 4 months...guess he does have a life)...that would be you.

Now that we're done with that, how about we get back to talking about the Franklin Rebels of 2011? I can certainly say that the past few seasons, the Rebels have had slow starts to their seasons...a near loss at BGA two years ago, followed by a loss at BGA last season (although that was largely in part to key injuries in the week before the game)...then dominating performances against KY football (no surprise there, KY football is awful), and then decent games before proving themselves both seasons to be up there with the top of the competition (excluding last year's playoff loss to Blackman...)

The difference I see this year is the amount of returning Starters, and players with experience, that are coming back: including a few great athletes who missed last season due to injuries. Assuming they have rehabbed those injuries and are going to be back to starting in Week One, I think it's a pretty safe bet to say Franklin very well might get to the fastest start of any Franklin Team since the team that went to the State Championship (who didn't really find themselves until a few weeks into the season in their comeback win vs Mccalle, I believe).

Behind a young, but talented Offensive line (who need to prove themselves), a D1 prospect Quarterback, a good mixture between quick, power, and balanced backs, and talented, surehanded WRs/TEs, the offense looks poised to get off to a fast start from day 1, and not take any time to look back from there.

On defense, two returning full-time starters on the Dline, as well a third player who got a few starts last year, a solid linebacking core, led by the Davis Brothers (57, 40), and a secondary with returning starters Butler (24) and Spierto (15), show the potential to also have a quick start, and potentially by the end of the season be one of the most shut down defenses in Tennessee.

Also, let's not forget about their Kicker (Pearce, 16) who was a large part in beating YOUR cougars last year, Taco. He's back as well.

All of this combined very well may help the Rebels start the season at a faster pace than in previous years, and in the end make them very solid competition in the Post-Season, if not the Middle Ten team to beat.

Did you actually take the time to insult them based on the last time they posted?

That, taco, is pathetic....By the way, is there a thread you haven't spent your entire day trying to promote Centennial's team? Sounds like Powercat isn't the sad lonely man here (oh wait, he hasn't posted in 4 months...guess he does have a life)...that would be you.

Now that we're done with that, how about we get back to talking about the Franklin Rebels of 2011? I can certainly say that the past few seasons, the Rebels have had slow starts to their seasons...a near loss at BGA two years ago, followed by a loss at BGA last season (although that was largely in part to key injuries in the week before the game)...then dominating performances against KY football (no surprise there, KY football is awful), and then decent games before proving themselves both seasons to be up there with the top of the competition (excluding last year's playoff loss to Blackman...)

The difference I see this year is the amount of returning Starters, and players with experience, that are coming back: including a few great athletes who missed last season due to injuries. Assuming they have rehabbed those injuries and are going to be back to starting in Week One, I think it's a pretty safe bet to say Franklin very well might get to the fastest start of any Franklin Team since the team that went to the State Championship (who didn't really find themselves until a few weeks into the season in their comeback win vs Mccalle, I believe).

Behind a young, but talented Offensive line (who need to prove themselves), a D1 prospect Quarterback, a good mixture between quick, power, and balanced backs, and talented, surehanded WRs/TEs, the offense looks poised to get off to a fast start from day 1, and not take any time to look back from there.

On defense, two returning full-time starters on the Dline, as well a third player who got a few starts last year, a solid linebacking core, led by the Davis Brothers (57, 40), and a secondary with returning starters Butler (24) and Spierto (15), show the potential to also have a quick start, and potentially by the end of the season be one of the most shut down defenses in Tennessee.

Also, let's not forget about their Kicker (Pearce, 16) who was a large part in beating YOUR cougars last year, Taco. He's back as well.

All of this combined very well may help the Rebels start the season at a faster pace than in previous years, and in the end make them very solid competition in the Post-Season, if not the Middle Ten team to beat.

The ease at which I can get uner your skin, and apparently the thin skin of most of the FHS faithful, is what is going to make you very beatable. Maybe not this year, but soon.

And the team to beat in middle Tennessee? Seriously? Have you snuck into the Independence locker room and smoked something your shouldnt have? Wow, Homer, are you really that out of touch with middle Tennessee football?

The ease at which I can get uner your skin, and apparently the thin skin of most of the FHS faithful, is what is going to make you very beatable. Maybe not this year, but soon.

And the team to beat in middle Tennessee? Seriously? Have you snuck into the Independence locker room and smoked something your shouldnt have? Wow, Homer, are you really that out of touch with middle Tennessee football?

If by "ease at which I can get uner your skin..." you mean "You're right, CHS is terrible at sports, while Franklin is superior, and I apologize for my immature behavior throughout Coach T"

Then apology accepted.

But if not then I am at a loss for words, because Idunno what part of my post made it sound like you were under my skin...

I do have other things on my mind,but you are so pitiful it is difficult not to respond.. It does not take a rocket scientist to see your bitterness at Indy where you were let go. It is also clear that your posts about Centennial are because of your hope that their unlikely success will prove your value as a defensive coordinator. You should wait and posts after your bragging comes true,but also hope that Rector does not find out about all your crap on here. Trust me,you need to spend all the time you can on football and get off coacht.

I do have other things on my mind,but you are so pitiful it is difficult not to respond.. It does not take a rocket scientist to see your bitterness at Indy where you were let go. It is also clear that your posts about Centennial are because of your hope that their unlikely success will prove your value as a defensive coordinator. You should wait and posts after your bragging comes true,but also hope that Rector does not find out about all your crap on here. Trust me,you need to spend all the time you can on football and get off coacht.

Taco, give it up you Always use petty pet names to enhance your iq.

At first you were amusing now just a fool whom is making AN Arse out of himself, your like a lil girl, no your the Dork we all beat up on the playground in the 5th grade.

So shut up eubanks no wonder indy fired you

Taco, give it up you Always use petty pet names to enhance your iq.

At first you were amusing now just a fool whom is making AN Arse out of himself, your like a lil girl, no your the Dork we all beat up on the playground in the 5th grade.

So shut up eubanks no wonder indy fired you

He better,before it is too late. I can not believe he continues to make himself look so bad. I left him alone for 4 months but he can not shut up.

If by "ease at which I can get uner your skin..." you mean "You're right, CHS is terrible at sports, while Franklin is superior, and I apologize for my immature behavior throughout Coach T"

Then apology accepted.

But if not then I am at a loss for words, because Idunno what part of my post made it sound like you were under my skin...

You're right, CHS has has some terrible sports years, and with 100 years of experience, Franklin has had a little more success, but that is coming to an end. Now watch your immature response to see how easliy I get under your skin. I know its coming and you wont let me down.

There is no apology in there. Don't look for one.

Not Eubanks, morons.

Wrong answer. I am having as fun as you are posting.Never talk about someone not responding to a post,you are the most predictable imposter on here. Give it up,you are who you are and will never convince us otherwise. I will wait for your response and I know you will not let me down. Spend your internet time looking at defenses or continue to use your play station and X-box mentality for coaching.