FRANKLIN REBELS 2011

callofdooty

Haha like a lil girl that you are crying to coach t to help you because you know I'm right - sorry Jose aka eubanks you lose....

Real class calling someone Yankee trash.....

Sorry, moved to beaches of south Walton on 30a 300 yds to the beach living the good life and to be closer to daughter friosh at FSU..

Spend my weekends traveling to see my boy play at NU....yeah so your right I couldn't cut it in tn. so I had to move to enjoy the beach life......

Since your no5 eubanks and your Jose shoulnt you be cutting some grass or hanging out at circle k in hope someone offers you a cash job to paint a fence or build a deck .........wait you teach at chs..

LIKE I SAID I can meet u to prove whom I am , what bout you...you ARE to afraid b/c we all know whom you are.........so cry to coacht, don't answer why you won't meet any of us keep and keep talkin when u can't stand up too back it....you challenged me, said I from Mich my kid went to indy, well I will show u docs of me living in Chicago, sons Chicago hs info, and anything you ask ; what can u bring Jason..... so put up or shutup time, be a man or a girl ...

Didn't mean to scare but truth is ip came back to wilco school district sorry but that is the truth and again I cam bring that to the meeting as well. You lose

Pretty patetic that a grown man comes on here to harass a coach when you dont live here and have no ties to Coach Eubanks.

Fine, you win. But I am not Eubanks and you are pathetic. And you are also Sarah Palin on here too. You misspell the same words and only post to rip on the same subjects.

I have told you where I will be. See you there, but I

Haha like a lil girl that you are crying to coach t to help you because you know I'm right - sorry Jose aka eubanks you lose....

Sorry, moved to beaches of south Walton on 30a 300 yds to the beach living the good life and to be closer to daughter friosh at FSU..

Spend my weekends traveling to see my boy play at NU....yeah so your right I couldn't cut it in tn. so I had to move to enjoy the beach life......

Since your no5 eubanks and your Jose shoulnt you be cutting some grass or hanging out at circle k in hope someone offers you a cash job to paint a fence or build a deck .........wait you teach at chs..

LIKE I SAID I can meet u to prove whom I am , what bout you...you ARE to afraid b/c we all know whom you are.........so cry to coacht, don't answer why you won't meet any of us keep and keep talkin when u can't stand up too back it....you challenged me, said I from Mich my kid went to indy, well I will show u docs of me living in Chicago, sons Chicago hs info, and anything you ask ; what can u bring Jason..... so put up or shutup time, be a man or a girl ...

Didn't mean to scare but truth is ip came back to wilco school district sorry but that is the truth and again I cam bring that to the meeting as well. You lose

Pretty patetic that a grown man comes on here to harass a coach when you dont live here and have no ties to Coach Eubanks.

Fine, you win. But I am not Eubanks and you are pathetic. And you are also Sarah Palin on here too. You misspell the same words and only post to rip on the same subjects.

I have told you where I will be. See you there, but I

Edited by taco

I have told you where I will be. See you there, but I know I wont be. You dont have what it takes. You will hide in Florida and take pot shots at a man that is better than you.

Your IP stuff is bs. My IP address comes back as comcast ISP in Brentwood. What a dolt and liar you are.

Man you are funny or dumb

1.You said I take pot shots at a coach (eubanks) .....

Wait is this the same taco that takes pot shots at Dyson , the indy program, calling indy pot smokers,and blasting the qb at Franklin .

2. Calling me pathetic because I have no tues to eubanks.......

Wait do to have ties to him ,to Dyson , to indy to Franklin? No no no, no and no

3 THIS IS THE BEST ONE , you said to me, I told you where I will be , see you there but I know you won't you will hide in Florida....

Wait whom is hiding, whom is playing a child's game of hide n seek with the I stand along the fence during games find me. You are a sad man and FOR ALL TO SEE AND FOR ALL TO CALL TACO TO THE CHALLANGE AS he said I don't have what it takes to meet him. I told you 10 times meet me at Starbucks, meet me at anywhere you want at a chs game, heck powercat also did the same SO HOW DARE YOU say I am the one that does not have what it takes and I'm hiding when its plain as day its you

You R the one that hides AND won't show his true I'D

You said I'm from michagan and son went to indy told you I'm from Chicago, son Chicago high scoop plays at NU will meet you with docs to prove it and all I get from you is the I'm the one hiding and don't have what it takes How sad are you, what a joke you are eubanks I mean taco ... what are you hiding for why not meet/ man up and stop with your lies and spin least I can prove myself and you, well your just a joke if a person and coach. Only reason you made it to state was on the tail of coach smith whom groomed that class ie Isaac, Scott, Ryan etc./ spezking of u of buff and former indy player confirmed you as Eubanks

Ahhhhh I said some posts are from wilco school district during a spec time FRAME

So in closing we know whom you are and we will play ur game .

Sorry u lose , in meantime stop with the posts and u don't have what it takes to meet me rhetoric as we ALL see its u that is the one that's afraid to meet

HOW DARE I? Seriously, you ask that, in all caps? I dare because I have told you where I will be, have told you I am not Eubanks, I am not Eubanks, and you are a liar and you are hiding in Florida behind a screen name.

I prove to all that I am the bigger man, once and for all, and let you have the last word. Small men need that, and you need that more than most small men. And you will either take it here or on some other thread that I may be posting on. You won't let me down. Small, emotionally charged little men need the last word. So bluster up, puff your little chest out, and have your last word. I am done with you, as I have been trying to end this for the longest, but your little man attitude wont let you let it go.

PS. I never blasted the franklin qb, I only asked why the struggles at the 7 on 7.

I have blasted dyson because he is out of his league.

The smoking incident in the indy locker room happened.

And you are a liar because you have said you are not the poster that uses sarah palin as a screen name, but you claim to live in the same place in Florida, from the same place in Chicago, misspell the same words and ineffectually try to argue in the same way.

Game, set, match, little man. Have your last word and prove me the bigger man for all to see. Either here or on another thread. You wont let me down. And I will cut and paste this message every time you engage me to prove to all that you are the loser and are proving yourself the smaller man.

Adios.

HOW DARE I? Seriously, you ask that, in all caps? I dare because I have told you where I will be, have told you I am not Eubanks, I am not Eubanks, and you are a liar and you are hiding in Florida behind a screen name.

I prove to all that I am the bigger man, once and for all, and let you have the last word. Small men need that, and you need that more than most small men. And you will either take it here or on some other thread that I may be posting on. You won't let me down. Small, emotionally charged little men need the last word. So bluster up, puff your little chest out, and have your last word. I am done with you, as I have been trying to end this for the longest, but your little man attitude wont let you let it go.

PS. I never blasted the franklin qb, I only asked why the struggles at the 7 on 7.

I have blasted dyson because he is out of his league.

The smoking incident in the indy locker room happened.

And you are a liar because you have said you are not the poster that uses sarah palin as a screen name, but you claim to live in the same place in Florida, from the same place in Chicago, misspell the same words and ineffectually try to argue in the same way.

Game, set, match, little man. Have your last word and prove me the bigger man for all to see. Either here or on another thread. You wont let me down. And I will cut and paste this message every time you engage me to prove to all that you are the loser and are proving yourself the smaller man.

Adios.

My apologies in advance for crashing the Franklin thread but...

Taco I am actually hoping to find some football info from you since you don't seem to comment anymore on the Centennial thread.

Did you get to go to the Marshall Co. Jamboree? I had to work. How'd the boys do?

My apologies in advance for crashing the Franklin thread but...

Taco I am actually hoping to find some football info from you since you don't seem to comment anymore on the Centennial thread.

Did you get to go to the Marshall Co. Jamboree? I had to work. How'd the boys do?

I actually didnt go. From what I understand, the 1s were 21-0 on coffee county. 2s came in and gave up a TD, final of 21-7 in 2 quarters.

Sorry about not posting much on the other threads. Every time I do, it gets attacked. Hopefully that will all go away now.

Apologies to FHS and good luck to you. I am really looking forward to the FHS-CHS game.

I actually didnt go. From what I understand, the 1s were 21-0 on coffee county. 2s came in and gave up a TD, final of 21-7 in 2 quarters.

Sorry about not posting much on the other threads. Every time I do, it gets attacked. Hopefully that will all go away now.

Apologies to FHS and good luck to you. I am really looking forward to the FHS-CHS game.

I bet you do. I will say ,you sure know a lot about football at Indy and Centennial. You are #1 football fan. can't wait to meet you and learn about the schools in Williamson county.

I know I wouldnt be let down. And I knew I would be proven right.

I created a thread just for anyone who likes to have misspelled, illogical rants. Have fun and thanks for the proof, peanut.

Taco,nothing meant by the post. Centennial has a very good fan in you. I am looking forward to seeing you at a game.This must be your first year to follow the cougars,I have been a fan for about six years and I have never seen you at a game. I will not need a roster,I can stand by you and get a little bio on each player playing.Also get a better understanding of what the offense and defense is doing. Can't wait.

Edited by powercat