9AA

flip

we got wins against HHS and SHS already

Holy basketBALLS are you serious right now? You think that these are quality wins? Please!! I'll give credit for the win agains Harpeth, that was actually a surprise to me. For the Stratford win, it came in crunch time but this game should have been a blowout. Stratford is easily in the bottom 2 or 3 teams of 10aa and GB is probably about 4 or 5 in 9aa. Looks to me that these two districts will not match up well when it comes time for regions. GB needs to improve alot over the season; and with the competition they are playing leading up to district games doesn't seem to me that they will improve much at all. The Bobcats have potential on this team with their senior class led by Peach and Holbert, bench will need to provide solid minutes also. B)

Holy basketBALLS are you serious right now? You think that these are quality wins? Please!! I'll give credit for the win agains Harpeth, that was actually a surprise to me. For the Stratford win, it came in crunch time but this game should have been a blowout. Stratford is easily in the bottom 2 or 3 teams of 10aa and GB is probably about 4 or 5 in 9aa. Looks to me that these two districts will not match up well when it comes time for regions. GB needs to improve alot over the season; and with the competition they are playing leading up to district games doesn't seem to me that they will improve much at all. The Bobcats have potential on this team with their senior class led by Peach and Holbert, bench will need to provide solid minutes also. B)

Who said 'quality wins?' Quit showing your intelligence and READ FOR UNDERSTANDING. You probably couldn't take my g-mama to the rack...'talker!'

well then lets speak to GHS' future (since this year looks so dismal). do they have any players coming up besides young and brown?

dismal? Well we know the GOOB is not paying attention to the year...

we got wins against HHS and SHS already

Who said 'quality wins?' Quit showing your intelligence and READ FOR UNDERSTANDING. You probably couldn't take my g-mama to the rack...'talker!'

Ok let me take some time out of my busy day to explain to you why I stated what I did before as these are not 'quality wins'. Goob states in the frist quote that this year is looking 'dismal'. Venomenom replys in the second quote that Goob isn't paying attention to the year; which I take into content as he believes these are actually 'quality wins'. The third quote by bobcatfan88 just sounds cocky to me. C'mon man READ FOR UNDERSTANDING. And oh yeah I could take your g-mama and your little freshy to the rack all day, speed kills! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Ok let me take some time out of my busy day to explain to you why I stated what I did before as these are not 'quality wins'. Goob states in the frist quote that this year is looking 'dismal'. Venomenom replys in the second quote that Goob isn't paying attention to the year; which I take into content as he believes these are actually 'quality wins'. The third quote by bobcatfan88 just sounds cocky to me. C'mon man READ FOR UNDERSTANDING. And oh yeah I could take your g-mama and your little freshy to the rack all day, speed kills!

What's 'I take into content' mean?

So you're an 'assumer' and you and GOOB think alike? I'd agree with that...

Anyway...stating a fact isn't really cocky, to me. They're 2-0, which does make 'em undefeated at this time, though, so...

And what about YOUR mama...could you take her to the rack, too? :oops::P

wow nice one...

Seriously, I gotta feelin' you may be a self-critical GB fan/ex-player/current player/student that likes to stir the pot. If so, you better be ready to 'play'...

In any event, you've also gotta give GB credit...whether they're playing above their true character/talent level or not. They're a scrappy bunch that's gonna play hard every game and give it all they got. And you know the old sayin': 'Hustle beats talent any day talent don't hustle.' No truer sayin'! :thumb:

Next up: Cheatham Co., Tuesday night @ GB. I hear they're tall, talented, mature and can shoot it. Maybe Coach Mason oughta call Doc Shelton for some advice on a game plan... :ph34r:

Edited by 5-Sport Dad

The Blue Devils really looked good in their win Tuesday night at Gallatin. Got a little scary towards the end but the Devils pulled in out. Free throws won it definitely. Looks like the Devils are going to have a significant inside presence this year. Scoring was nicely spread out across 6-7 players. Next up is East Lit. Tue. night. 9AA and 10AA match up. Let's go Devils! BDP!

Seriously, I gotta feelin' you may be a self-critical GB fan/ex-player/current player/student that likes to stir the pot. If so, you better be ready to 'play'...

In any event, you've also gotta give GB credit...whether they're playing above their true character/talent level or not. They're a scrappy bunch that's gonna play hard every game and give it all they got. And you know the old sayin': 'Hustle beats talent any day talent don't hustle.' No truer sayin'! :thumb:

Next up: Cheatham Co., Tuesday night @ GB. I hear they're tall, talented, mature and can shoot it. Maybe Coach Mason oughta call Doc Shelton for some advice on a game plan... :ph34r:

good one

I think Greenbrier comes back down to earth when Cheatam puts a whippin on em tonight.

I heard that Greenbrier is playing some good basketball. i have seen Cheatham play and they are pretty good. If greenbrier is doing as good as what people say, then they may b able to hang with cheatham. They better have size tho cuz cheatham is going to dominate inside :motorbike:

The Blue Devils really looked good in their win Tuesday night at Gallatin. Got a little scary towards the end but the Devils pulled in out. Free throws won it definitely. Looks like the Devils are going to have a significant inside presence this year. Scoring was nicely spread out across 6-7 players. Next up is East Lit. Tue. night. 9AA and 10AA match up. Let's go Devils! BDP!

Wat happened last nite Pitchfork1. Lol