Sullivan South Rebel Football 2011

crawdad

ARe you kidding? You must not be from this area, at all? Could it be that you and DBfromNC idiot are the same person?? Makes alot of sense now!!

Try someone else,Cause i know where it is.HECK,D-B has owned that weak school of yalls the last 18yrs. :thumb: Now the City is gettin in on the FUN taking over your county limits :roflol:

Am I reading the schedule correct??? South has only 1 home game until October????? Crazy, Crazy schedule!!!! I had seen earlier that it was loaded on the top half....I hadn't noticed until tonight about the home games.

I saw an explanation for the reasoning behind playing at db and SH back to back somewhere. I call BS on it, however.

Can someone refresh my memory again. How do I block/remove unwanted posters from my eyes? Everytime I removed a moronic poster last year they would just repackage/find a new name and I would have to rinse and repeat. Since I haven't been on here in a while I have forgotten the process. While some are great at the banter and very interesting reads/good for a laugh I prefer to keep them, but at least 1/3 of the posts aren't worth the load time wasted to read the good stuff.

Can someone refresh my memory again. How do I block/remove unwanted posters from my eyes? Everytime I removed a moronic poster last year they would just repackage/find a new name and I would have to rinse and repeat. Since I haven't been on here in a while I have forgotten the process. While some are great at the banter and very interesting reads/good for a laugh I prefer to keep them, but at least 1/3 of the posts aren't worth the load time wasted to read the good stuff.

Duh RebelConvert, just put your hand over the screen on what you dont want to see. Goodness where did you come from, Erwin. Anyways good to see you back, maybe I will catch you at some of the games.