Best Point Guard in Nashville

allnets

Ok ok here we go. Let get thjs straight, we are talking about Nashville point guards, you list corn, ill give you that, the. You said Bradshaw, he played pg for his high school because the pg got hurt ybut am sure he will not be a point guard in college. So then you listed some other players that don't play in Nashville, Williamson and rutherford county don't count. I didnt ask for middle Tennessee. The topic is about Nashville. Whew, so here we are and now your asking for point guards from memphis that signed d1 the laat two years. Ok but you listed guys thats was shooting guards, so. Since you have no idea I will tell you but you said last two years to 2011-2012. So let me help you 2011 minus 2years equals start from 2009. Joe jackson- Memphis, Chris Jones-Tennessee, kerrell Davis- Texas southern, regional bunker-ole miss, Tim Pete- tulsa. So list me pg from Nashville that signed d1 the last 2years plus name your top 5 pg presently in Nashville. Please no juco that don't count

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok ok here we go. Let get thjs straight, we are talking about Nashville point guards, you list corn, ill give you that, the. You said Bradshaw, he played pg for his high school because the pg got hurt ybut am sure he will not be a point guard in college. So then you listed some other players that don't play in Nashville, Williamson and rutherford county don't count. I didnt ask for middle Tennessee. The topic is about Nashville. Whew, so here we are and now your asking for point guards from memphis that signed d1 the laat two years. Ok but you listed guys thats was shooting guards, so. Since you have no idea I will tell you but you said last two years to 2011-2012. So let me help you 2011 minus 2years equals start from 2009. Joe jackson- Memphis, Chris Jones-Tennessee, kerrell Davis- Texas southern, regional bunker-ole miss, Tim Pete- tulsa. So list me pg from Nashville that signed d1 the last 2years plus name your top 5 pg presently in Nashville. Please no juco that don't count

You got on me for saying Bradshaw. Then you type Reginald Buckner?? You just talking rubbish and don't know nothing about Memphis. You can't know Memphis bball and put Buckner on this list even by accident.

Lol mrob your funny, you can't ever answer my question so you find things I say to avoid my question or questions of what I ask. And best believe I know a little bit more than you think, put it to you like this. My career points are still top of my old high school and am at the top in points at Memphis. Plus you talk about aau coaches, I still run an aau team out of Memphis, I would do one here maybe ill try the younger kids. Better yet ill do a camp for you and show you how we role.

Lol mrob your funny, you can't ever answer my question so you find things I say to avoid my question or questions of what I ask. And best believe I know a little bit more than you think, put it to you like this. My career points are still top of my old high school and am at the top in points at Memphis. Plus you talk about aau coaches, I still run an aau team out of Memphis, I would do one here maybe ill try the younger kids. Better yet ill do a camp for you and show you how we role.

Ok Park, I'm gonna leave you alone now. We both know Nashville doesn't have the ballers Memphis does. But the the best PG in the state (2013), in my opinion, is Corn Elder.

• 1 month later...