Vounteer vs Sullivan North

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think last night was a great team effort! The boys played hard an never once gave up. Some so called "FANS" just worry about their son or brother insead of the whole team. Thats the problem! The boys have NO reason the hold their heads down. Thay made some mistakes last night so lets learn from it and get better.

I think last night was a great team effort! The boys played hard an never once gave up. Some so called "FANS" just worry about their son or brother insead of the whole team. Thats the problem! The boys have NO reason the hold their heads down. Thay made some mistakes last night so lets learn from it and get better.

The boys have no reason to hold their heads down. The coaches that's another story. I'm not going sit here and listen to you all defend these coaches anymore. Volunteers coaching staff caused the team to get a delay of game on the second play of the game. How does a coach not have 5 plays scripted to start the game? I guess you will blame the players for that one too.

How can you be satisfied with losing? I don't get it, that's the reason I guess it's accepted at volunteer. I for one would like to see volunteer turn the program around.

WE ALL WOULD. MAYBE WE SHOULD TRY SUPPORTING THEM INSTEAD OF BASHING THEM. I KNOW THE PLAYERS ARE TIRED OF HEARING IT. LETS GET UNITED BEHIND THE WHOLE TEAM!!!!!

WE ALL WOULD. MAYBE WE SHOULD TRY SUPPORTING THEM INSTEAD OF BASHING THEM. I KNOW THE PLAYERS ARE TIRED OF HEARING IT. LETS GET UNITED BEHIND THE WHOLE TEAM!!!!!

I do support the whole team and wish them the best. I hope they get things on track this week against East. The good thing about the big 8, tenn high and DB were the only winners last night. Good luck to the falcons for the rest of the season.

The game came down to north making plays and our kids not and a few flags in key situations. Im not bashing you or the coaches but a some point you have to see that when the game is on the field its in the kids hands and they have to be the ones to make plays. We didnt make plays its simple! This team will get it together. They showed a lot of great things last night just hated to see north make plays instead of us. You wanna support the team right? Hey the coaches are part of the team!

The game came down to north making plays and our kids not and a few flags in key situations. Im not bashing you or the coaches but a some point you have to see that when the game is on the field its in the kids hands and they have to be the ones to make plays. We didnt make plays its simple! This team will get it together. They showed a lot of great things last night just hated to see north make plays instead of us. You wanna support the team right? Hey the coaches are part of the team!

thats what i am talking about. lets be united as 1. Coaches, team, and fans. if we cant say somthing good don't say anything.

Why do you take up for the coaching staff? Are you blind? Does it not bother you to see your son upset after they lose? Does it even bother your son? Look at the coaching record for the current staff that's in place and you tell me why you take up for them? Here are the facts.....15 wins and 39 loses! I guess they have it under control, keep up the tradition at Volunteer. The staff has failed again, this group of kids should win at least 5 games this year. They will be lucky to win 2.

You want to look at actual numbers? Fine. Let's do it. In 30 years of football there has been one...ONE...winning season. A bunch of bellyaching fans that thought they knew football forced out that coach. Are you trying to say that in 30 years there have been nothing but ignorant coaches at the school? Is the past 30 years all on the coaches there or is there some blame to be placed elsewhere too? Why are the coaches that leave so successful elsewhere? I played during the very first couple of years of the school. I have followed my school since it opened. Coaches make mistakes just like players no doubt. Are there things I would like to see? Sure but I'm not going to go on a message board and attack men that are trying to help a bunch of kids. I admire your enthusiasm. I really do. I just think that you are looking through rose colored glasses and vent your concerns in an unproductive way.

I guess I'm defending them because they do work hard and try to teach our kids about being a man as much as a football player. Take the hours the players spend preparing and at least double that for the coaches. They get paid jack squat. These coaches have helped my son above and beyond anything football. For that I am greatful.

You want to look at actual numbers? Fine. Let's do it. In 30 years of football there has been one...ONE...winning season. A bunch of bellyaching fans that thought they knew football forced out that coach. Are you trying to say that in 30 years there have been nothing but ignorant coaches at the school? Is the past 30 years all on the coaches there or is there some blame to be placed elsewhere too? Why are the coaches that leave so successful elsewhere? I played during the very first couple of years of the school. I have followed my school since it opened. Coaches make mistakes just like players no doubt. Are there things I would like to see? Sure but I'm not going to go on a message board and attack men that are trying to help a bunch of kids. I admire your enthusiasm. I really do. I just think that you are looking through rose colored glasses and vent your concerns in an unproductive way.

I guess I'm defending them because they do work hard and try to teach our kids about being a man as much as a football player. Take the hours the players spend preparing and at least double that for the coaches. They get paid jack squat. These coaches have helped my son above and beyond anything football. For that I am greatful.

AMEN. THANK GOD FOR OUR COACHING STAFF!!!