Tennessean Talks District 11

mackbrown

Did Indy still lose? Yeah they did, i'm proud of the guys standing tall, sort of, to the top running back in the state, and with seeing that performance on Offense in the first half -2 yards and saying they should of won against a team who basically lost their whole defense. Should of won is a lot different than them actually winning. And ugly win is still a win. And also why did you guys think Indy wore those practice type jerseys, did they sell their old ones?

They wore the practice jerseys because they sent their away jerseys off to be fixed and they did not get back in time..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who knows football, knows you can be outplayed and win. Blackman was outplayed pure and simple. Their fans coaches and players would tell you the same thing. If you saw the game you would understand what we are all saying. I don't know names but the whole team looked very athletic that is what I remember, all are fast and physical.

I'm a Blackman fan and we did not get outplayed all night. I would say Blackman had the upper hand for 3 quarters though not by much and Indy did outplay us in the 4th. I was impressed by Indy though. Good defense, great kicker. Offense is nothing special but did get better as the game went on.

Exactly. Indy was the subject of so much criticism before this game, and after they completely outplayed a preseason ranked 36 in the nation Blackman, the criticizers are no where to be found. Indy deserved to win the game but a loss is a loss. However, there are not a team in jeopardy of loosing as many games and predicted.

I think your getting a little bit carried away with this statement.

Stats for this game:

Indy 25 carries for 63 yards

Indy 14-23 passing for 192 yards and 1 interception

Blackman 38 carries for 268 yards

Blackman 10-15 passing for 58 yards and 3 interceptions.

Completely outplayed Blackman - I don't think so. You played well and it was a good close game but saying you completely outplayed Blackman in this game makes you lose credibility as a poster. Good luck throughout the rest of the season. You will have a chance against most teams you play because you do have a very tough good defense.

All i know is no one in indys district wants to go against that defense after holding one of the most explosive offense(player) in the state to only 14 points.

And how do you know that no one in the district wants to go against their defense? How silly to say.

Two touchdowns will win almost every game against Indy this year. Keeping your offense midfield will keep your kicker out of range. Thats an easy game plan against a weak offense that has an iffy air game and no run game.

Indy had 2 yards the first half?

-2 yards in the first half I think I read that in the paper

and to MSTATE34 "They wore the practice jerseys because they sent their away jerseys off to be fixed and they did not get back in time.."

Oh okay I thought maybe a lot of seniors bought their away jerseys or what ever, thanks for the info.