Franklin County Rebels 2011

Rebel_Pride

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard is HORRIBLE. Franklin County is a 6A team and should beat them by 40+ points. No contest. Make sure Franklin County takes it easy on little 1A South Pittsburg during week 7. We don't need all our boys hurt before the playoffs start.

I think I'm still going to make the travel. I really am ready to watch a live footall game, even if it is a mismatch. I also am pretty pumped to eat at the Mellow Mushroom.

I think I'm still going to make the travel. I really am ready to watch a live footall game, even if it is a mismatch. I also am pretty pumped to eat at the Mellow Mushroom.

Rebel, hope you have a good trip down. I would pass a word of caution to your fellow rebels fans. The area is a little rough. You may want to park in a good area and maybe travel in a group. Not trying to start trouble or make anyone mad but its always better to be prepared when coming in from out of town.

Rebel, hope you have a good trip down. I would pass a word of caution to your fellow rebels fans. The area is a little rough. You may want to park in a good area and maybe travel in a group. Not trying to start trouble or make anyone mad but its always better to be prepared when coming in from out of town.

No harm friend, and I appreciate that advice. We plan to be in a small caravan, so we will try and take a little extra time to find some parking. Luckily we tend to be failry low key until gametime starts, so I wouldnt anticipate any problems.

I am anxious to see our running game this season, with most of our key guys returning, particularly at running back. I am not the biggest fan of the wing-t, but whatever puts points on the board is fine by me. Developing and utilizing a passing game (for balance, not reliance) is always on my preseason wishlist as a Rebel fan.

I am going to pick up my season tickets today, and am starting to get pumped for football season.

How does the team perform in year two under Coach Carr? Will the offense find better results with Coach Reed?

I will try and get the schedule posted here and get some more team related information.

Go Rebels!

Coach Carr is the best coach franklin county has had in several years, too bad the talent is not on the same level as it used to be...

I can guarantee that they will be a physical and well disciplined team! I think the offensive line will struggle this year because lack of the size and athletic ability.

Good Luck!! and Go Rebels

Rebels fans usually travels well.

We (Greeneville) play you guys this year. I think both teams were desperate to find games, so I appreciate your team being willing to play. I honestly don’t know too much about your team, so I will be keeping an eye out for you in the first couple games to see how you do. I know Franklin County is a 6A team and we are just 4A so I expect it to be a tough game when we play, especially since it is such a long trip,