Franklin County Rebels 2011

Rebel_Pride

I am going to pick up my season tickets today, and am starting to get pumped for football season.

How does the team perform in year two under Coach Carr? Will the offense find better results with Coach Reed?

I will try and get the schedule posted here and get some more team related information.

Go Rebels!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FC runs the Wing-T, we dont play anybody that runs that O, also we ran a basic D that will only be used in that game. FC did not attemp 1 pass, they ran the ball well and scored once. SD on the other hand runs a spread and throws alot, we also ran the ball the entire game, i think we attempted 4 passes and completed 2, one was a 30 yd pass that was caught in the back of the end zone, the reciever came down inbounce, but the ref said the defender pulled it out and ruled in a incomplete.

Bottom line its Just a Jam, show up, play 20 min, get paid and go home, our game also did not start until 10pm

SD first game @ Baylor, tough 1st game on the road for a yound SD team, we will see after that game if have anything.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_206906.asp