Dobyns-Bennett vs. Farragut

dbFAN91

Gonna be one heck of a game but I think DB has too much speed out of the backfield for Farragut to matchup with. DB's backs will cause the Farragut defense to put too many on the line and Cook will hit Foreman with a deep one. Too many weapons for the Admirals Friday night!!! Roll Tribe!!!!

My you all are sure after each other early . But the game is Fri nite. I see The Indians scalping the Farragutless Bluebellies. And then if you all beat them I guess The Mighty Wildcats have to do the same or better.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

SINK ADMIRALS SINK

I can still stir the pot now and again.

Thanks Bounder ..nice stirring. Spoken like a true Wildcat. Good luck this yr..and nice touch of history there. . not a lot of people know where Farragut got their name, or what a bluebelly was, or still is in my book. :thumb:

My you all are sure after each other early . But the game is Fri nite. I see The Indians scalping the Farragutless Bluebellies. And then if you all beat them I guess The Mighty Wildcats have to do the same or better.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

SINK ADMIRALS SINK

I can still stir the pot now and again.

Your the man Bounder. The Oak Ridge Wildcats are still my 2nd favorite team, any level, any sport. Dang I miss that series... maybe we can get that going again soon. I know Coach Graham Clark wants it back.

The DB vs Farragut game... Week 0. I say Devon Swafford #8 has a monster game. He is a legitimate 200 yd/game man... rushing, catching, returns, defense. He is special. Chis Cook at QB is the Key. I doubt Cook runs to many times, but his passing will be a definate threat for the Indians and we have a true deep threat in Malik Foreman. The DB Defense will be very strong..LB Crew is awesome. D Backs are fast and has both Foreman and Swafford. The line will be a little more beefier than we have seen in a few years. Kicking game will be strong.

Indians Roll on the Road 31-13

Bounder, your Wildcats can whip Farraguts hind end next week and make 'em 0-2

Roll Cats Roll

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by ArtVandalay

25 hours and counting. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!! Anybody listen to Coach Clark tonight? I missed it. Anything good or bad?

Heard some of it. They went over the last game last yr, and I think we're in pretty good shape(health wise). I know hes worried a little with the field position part..they have a really good kicking game.

Edited by SPEAR24

Your the man Bounder. The Oak Ridge Wildcats are still my 2nd favorite team, any level, any sport. Dang I miss that series... maybe we can get that going again soon. I know Coach Graham Clark wants it back.

The DB vs Farragut game... Week 0. I say Devon Swafford #8 has a monster game. He is a legitimate 200 yd/game man... rushing, catching, returns, defense. He is special. Chis Cook at QB is the Key. I doubt Cook runs to many times, but his passing will be a definate threat for the Indians and we have a true deep threat in Malik Foreman. The DB Defense will be very strong..LB Crew is awesome. D Backs are fast and has both Foreman and Swafford. The line will be a little more beefier than we have seen in a few years. Kicking game will be strong.

Indians Roll on the Road 31-13

Bounder, your Wildcats can whip Farraguts hind end next week and make 'em 0-2

Roll Cats Roll

Roll Tribe Roll

Are we really your 2nd fave team Art? That is pretty neat i have to admit. A lot of people don't know, but the hardcore OR fans do that our first head coach Ben Martin. When he picked the colors for OR's uni's he chose Db's colors. I know they aren't JUST alike, but that is where he got OR's colors from, so i will always be thankful to DB for that :) I think OR and DB fans have a mutual respect for one another, plus we did let yall have Adonis Johnson afterall ;) lol. Good luck against Admiral David Farragut's team.

Im not much on predicting scores but I see this one going down to the wire and being desided by a turnover. This is not a upper east tn. team you know. Farragut plays everybody tough and we only lead this series by one game. They went toe to toe with Maryville last year and probably have a better team this year. We will have to be on our game to beat thim. I think its a toss up.

Are we really your 2nd fave team Art? That is pretty neat i have to admit. A lot of people don't know, but the hardcore OR fans do that our first head coach Ben Martin. When he picked the colors for OR's uni's he chose Db's colors. I know they aren't JUST alike, but that is where he got OR's colors from, so i will always be thankful to DB for that :) I think OR and DB fans have a mutual respect for one another, plus we did let yall have Adonis Johnson afterall ;) lol. Good luck against Admiral David Farragut's team.

Hands down. I would drive to Oak Ridge and set on the home side of the Ship... if I didn't love the Indians so much. No game ever meant so much to me as DB VS OR. The best series, most evenly matched teams I have ever seen. We need to get that back. Both Teams travel in droves and there is nothing like that matchup.

Art

Hands down. I would drive to Oak Ridge and set on the home side of the Ship... if I didn't love the Indians so much. No game ever meant so much to me as DB VS OR. The best series, most evenly matched teams I have ever seen. We need to get that back. Both Teams travel in droves and there is nothing like that matchup.

Art

I second that.

Art

Two GREAT traditional teams. I think the series is even at 15-15, am i right? cant get any better then that. I have never seen the slightest hint of a fracas in a DB OR game either, unless i missed something? mutual respect.

Edited by SweetScience